Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone app, 10€ off your next 50€ Dunnes store shop.

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Has anyone used this from their phone? I don't have a printer and wondering if I can go in and just get htem to scan it from my phone.

TIA

T&Cs clearly state it has to printed. If you're stuck for a printer, head to your local library which should have printing facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

OmegaGene wrote: »
    They accepted my phone last time, but I had the printed voucher in my pocket just in case
    As quackster said the library is a great place for printing

Thanks. I think to avoid hassle I'll get it printed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Has anyone used this from their phone? I don't have a printer and wondering if I can go in and just get htem to scan it from my phone.

TIA

Definitely needs to be printed. Dunnes are the worst for going by the book. I tried to use it last time around from my phone and it took about 3 managers to decide to allow me to use it that once but even with that they made a massive deal out of it that they were doing me a favour. It's 2019. Surely they should get with the times and accept them from phones. Not sure if it's all stores but some won't accept the valueclub card if you have it saved to an app on your phone instead of carrying it around. They're so backwards it's not even funny.

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Definitely needs to be printed. Dunnes are the worst for going by the book. I tried to use it last time around from my phone and it took about 3 managers to decide to allow me to use it that once but even with that they made a massive deal out of it that they were doing me a favour. It's 2019. Surely they should get with the times and accept them from phones. Not sure if it's all stores but some won't accept the valueclub card if you have it saved to an app on your phone instead of carrying it around. They're so backwards it's not even funny.

Considering each voucher has a unique barcode that can only be used once, there really is no excuse for not accepting them from phones. Even if they don't have the scanners to read them, the barcodes can be manually typed in.

But as you say, Dunnes are sticklers!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

If anyone has a spare code they're not using, much appreciated thanks

• Advertisement

epo addict wrote: »
    If anyone has a spare code they're not using, much appreciated thanks

PM me your email address and I'll send one your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tonkpills

tonkpills wrote: »
    Here is the link to generate it yourself so you don't have to use the vodafone app link

Just a reminder that this is still active. You can use the link above to generate your own codes. No checks to see if your a valid vodafone customer AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭ALS

I think it has to be printed

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭ALS

I think it has to be printed

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭Doop

Safe to assume this cant be used in conjunction with the €10 off €50 from the receipts? unless you spend €100 to get the 2x€10 ?
    As in I cant just spend €60 and get €10 off with this voucher and which brings it to €50 and then use the receipt offer to knock another €10 off can I?

• Advertisement
Advertisement