Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JLab Audio Flex Studio DJ Style Over Ear Headphones €17

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

I’ve only ever ordered off zavvi twice
    Nes classic mini preordered as soon as it was available to preorder last July
    Didn’t get it
    And these headphones

It’s the last time

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

Got another automated email this morning saying still waiting to dispatch order. I'll probably cancel soon as I don't have much hope of these ever arriving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Got another automated email this morning saying still waiting to dispatch order. I'll probably cancel soon as I don't have much hope of these ever arriving.

also got an email with the same thing, luckily I didn't buy these needing them straight away so I think ill wait a little bit and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

SeanHarty wrote: »
    also got an email with the same thing, luckily I didn't buy these needing them straight away so I think ill wait a little bit and see.

Ya same here..... nice Xmas present if they arrive before Dec 25th!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Masala wrote: »
    Ya same here..... nice Xmas present if they arrive before Dec 25th!!

Yeah to be honest I bought them for when I'm travelling and wont be on a plane again until march.

Would have been nice to have them there for that person you always forget to get a present for at Christmas though :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got that e-mail a day or 2 ago, what are the chances of getting them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭ALS

Got a cancellation email today

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭chonix

ALS wrote: »
    Got a cancellation email today
    When did you order it / did you raise a complaint / etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭as.eirinn

I got an 'order dispatched' and a tracking no. 2 weeks ago, I cant track it-says 'not found', they dont do replies to email either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭ALS

Ordered on the 30/10/17 , had gotten 2 previous emails apologising for the delay etc and then cancelled yesterday, is there any point in raising sing a complaint ?
    chonix wrote: »
    When did you order it / did you raise a complaint / etc ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Looks like not happening

“Thank you for choosing to place your order with Zavvi.

We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number 107395577 has now been cancelled as JLab Audio Flex Studio DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Carry Case and Apple Mic - Black is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you. ”

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Yeah, Nuisance

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

Looks like not happening

“Thank you for choosing to place your order with Zavvi.

We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number 107395577 has now been cancelled as JLab Audio Flex Studio DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Carry Case and Apple Mic - Black is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you. ”

Yeah I got the same email.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Got same email. Back to the drawing board for some cheapish headphones

[font=arial, sans-serif]Here's what I got...I'll believe it when I see them.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks for contacting us about your order, i can see it was dispatched on 31/10/17 and was sent via standard international delivery which can take up to 21 days. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Please allow the full timescale to laps for the item to arrive.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I hope this has helped to resolve your query.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Josh[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Zavvi Team[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

NEVER ordering from them again

Mine was Cancelled - ah well. Never again.

Cancelled as well, just got fed up. How the hell do you put a product up to sale and then after a week you realize you're out of stock? -.-

Can I ask if you cancel does the money get returned to your card?

as.eirinn wrote: »
    If you got it delivered, I'd wait one week more and in the meantime, I'd buy time to ask them that.

This was the response I've got:

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 21 November 2017, 10:19

Hi chonix,

Thank you for letting us know you wish to cancel order xxxxxxxxx.

I am very sorry for the delay with this order. We understand your frustration.

This has successfully cancelled and you should now have received an email confirming this.

If a charge has been taken, then a refund will be requested and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

I hope this has helped to resolve your query.

Thanks,

Chloe

Zavvi Team

hope it helps somehow. If I recall correctly, one of the cancellation options was something like "waited too long"

• Advertisement

as.eirinn wrote: »

I got the cancellation e-mail yesterday at 5PM and I had the money back when I checked later in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Just logged in to my Zavvi account as I seem to be one of the lucky ones who hadn't got a email advising me of cancelling my order.....

AND... sure enough Status: CANCELLED.

They some shower .... never even bothered to tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Same, just logged in, cancelled, no email notice. Pretty bad form indeed.

Advertisement