Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xbox One S 500gb Rocket League + 3mths Xbox Gold 125.00 all in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

I love Rocket League, have played it for years but only did so at the start because all my friends were playing it. We have a group of 4/5 that play regularly, all at a pretty high level now but at the start it was a case of just trying to hit the ball.

I must say I can't imagine starting the game solo without the squad aspect. Would be very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Basil3 wrote: »
    The thing with rocket league is why would i want to invest the time and effort getting good at hitting a ball with a car, when that time could be better spent getting good at shooting people with a gun? :P

My kids used to love it, though.

It’s far more fun to play Rocket Car Soccer, that’s why!

Starts out with you barely being able to hit the ball and turns into you flying through the air and off the walls/ceilings to score or defend a goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

If anyone based in Sligo does not want there's feel free to reach out.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭nairy hipples

cronos wrote: »
    If anyone based in Sligo does not want there's feel free to reach out.

PM'd :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Major long shot but would love if anyone has changed mind on this in or around Dublin.Had wanted for Santa present and missed out thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

RossieMan wrote: »
    10 minutes is not enough.

You probably only hit the ball once in that time. You need to give it weeks, months, years.

one of the best and most frustrating games out there.
    been playing it on and off( and its predecessor) for over 9 years now.

It's just too fast paced to be my kind of game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,858 ✭✭✭cletus

Don't suppose there's any point in asking, but in in Kildare if anybody wants shot/their wife found out etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

if anyone in dublin doesnt want theirs well... im really, really, really, really wanting one...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Can we not turn this into one of those threads?

Highly doubtful anyone will have a change of heart. I'm sure they'll post if they do. Try n1ck on adverts. Top fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Can we not turn this into one of those threads?

Highly doubtful anyone will have a change of heart. I'm sure they'll post if they do. Try n1ck on adverts. Top fella.

Both sold, cheers pal! You must get that blood pressure of yours checked, must be awfully high.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,076 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

n1ck wrote: »
    Both sold, cheers pal! You must get that blood pressure of yours checked, must be awfully high.

I just payed a gypsy to curse your gains.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I just payed a gypsy to curse your gains.

I love that everyone is jumping to conclusions that I bought the two to sell. Wasn't originally the intention but having a bit of a laugh seeing people like RossieMan blow a gasket.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,076 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I love that everyone is jumping to conclusions that I bought the two to sell. Wasn't originally the intention but having a bit of a laugh seeing people like RossieMan blow a gasket.

Sadly it can't be undone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

So you sold them for 50 plus profit each rather than be genuine and share them here with people who actually wanted the bargain?

A laugh. Scumbag.

Anyone elses make noise?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

So you sold them for 50 plus profit each rather than be genuine and share them here with people who actually wanted the bargain?

A laugh. Scumbag.

Make your point without personal abuse.

@n1ck, dont post in this thread again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Patww79 wrote: »
    Anyone elses make noise?

No Patww, quiet as a mouse

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Raging I missed this. A 4k Blu Ray player for 125!

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    No Patww, quiet as a mouse

Something up with mine so. It's not loud but something in it mustn't be right.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Flashdan

Mine freezes all the time when downloading and I have to restart it.

I have never had any issues with my PS4 ever.

On the other hand EA Access, Game Pass and Live are very good :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Freaked I missed this. Anyone selling one on please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

Seems to be back in stock on the Currys site!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Just bought 5.

I joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I’ve just pointed it out to the brothers, I’m back in Ireland next week and I can’t be dealing with PS controllers. That’s as good as a Xmas present afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just ordered, thanks for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

just bought 100 and selling them on seatwave right now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Just ordered Forza one too, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Anyone else getting payment declined?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Missed out last time by a few minutes but managed to get one now. Thanks for the update.

Advertisement