Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new Priory hall whos are the brave ones ?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kooreczka

Does anyone actually live in the New Priory apartments already, how are they? How's the area, is it rough? We are looking to buy and we were wondering why the price is lower than average, even with no HTB scheme it's still considerably a low price compare to what's happening on the market now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 makshl

kooreczka wrote: »
    Does anyone actually live in the New Priory apartments already, how are they? How's the area, is it rough? We are looking to buy and we were wondering why the price is lower than average, even with no HTB scheme it's still considerably a low price compare to what's happening on the market now.

Hi kooreczka, there's been a lot of posts in this and other threads on boards.ie that can answer your question. Most of the apartments are now occupied, the area/building is very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 VitorB

<SNIP>

Highly recommend both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 valentin85

Hi all,

I have sale agreed an apartment in New priory march 2021 and so far my solicitor has been very reluctant to let me buy in here and I am not anywhere close to buy. I wonder if any of you can share your solicitor details so finally I can get the apartment

Advertisement