Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

101 things to do before you die!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

ART6 wrote: »
    BECOME A ZOMBIE

Sounds exciting, but aren't zombies also known as the undead? So technically you'll either never die properly, or you have to die [sort of] in order to become a zombie. Or something.

I don't fully understand zombie politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

drink a beer while cooking on a barbi......looking at jessica alba play with OUR children!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Become the corrupt leader of a former Soviet Republic, where I would marry nine beautiful peasant girls, giving their parents goats as a dowry. We would then live in a huge castle on top of a mountain (castle has to be regularly struck by lightning).
    They would bear hundreds of my children, but since I hate kids I would have absolutely no involvement in their lives (until I conscript them, of course).

Somewhat more realistically, I'd like to travel to every country in the World.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

Phantasm wrote: »
    Sounds exciting, but aren't zombies also known as the undead? So technically you'll either never die properly, or you have to die [sort of] in order to become a zombie. Or something.

I don't fully understand zombie politics.

I don't really know a lot about zombies. It just sounded like a good career move, but if it means I never really die then that gives me more time to think of some more things to really do before I die -- Oh f*** it. Too complicated.

I don't understand politics period, but lots of posters in the mass of Lisbon Treaty threads seem to think I'm a zombie, so I'm half way there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Have a ****, in fact I think I might have one now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

silvine wrote: »
    Have a ****, in fact I think I might have one now :D

Best of luck with that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Ainekav

be made a character on the simpsons..
    skydive
    visit at least every continent
    get a flat tummy
    ride on an elephants back

i made a list when i was fifteen or sixteen still have it actually.
    ive done around twenty things on it. i also have this great booksomeone got me on the same topic.

Advertisement