Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Within this reality, been affected by other entities.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

<user banned for this post>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtFSUCbsxj8&feature=related

Can a mod put this into a video, This is exactly the type of video is what I'm talking about. This is the kind of universe we live in, We are enslaved on this planet. We have to pay to live on this planet. We have to pay, to surivive. We are at our mercy of lust, power, drugs, sex and alchohol.

This is my issue. I can't take this anymore, since I get vast info from outside this planet. There is 200billion stars in our own galaxy with Planets found everywhere... I just don't understand why people can't understand that everything is been hidden from us. I can't understand why enlightened aware people are still barely hanging waiting for their fellow brother and sister of this race still not aware.

Nope, just a crazy person.

I didn't ask to be insulted. I asked for advice. If your not willing to add to the conversation, why insult? If your not willing to talk about the topic, why judge?

I just cannot stand this childishness and ignorance.:mad:

Just so you know, I'm not anyway perfect or normal, I haven't met one of those people yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

Mysterious,

I don't really have a perspective to offer on dealing with these alien contacts or outside forces that you feel are trying to influence you, however I do expect that over the next few years, we will see a blossoming of creativity and innovation, particularly in 2011/12. A lot of things such as new media, nanotechnology, etc will come together and feed into this. To be specific, the 'recession' will prove to be a net positive in so far as people will go in for creative careers that otherwise would have been climbing the corporate ladder.

This may happen in phases that are not necessarily obvious at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

""This is the kind of universe we live in, We are enslaved on this planet. We have to pay to live on this planet. We have to pay, to surivive. We are at our mercy of lust, power, drugs, sex and alchohol. This is my issue. I can't take this anymore."" Mysterious.

A great many life forms do not like the current environment, often made worse by human inhumanity.
    Like it or not, it is our situation for the moment - it too, will pass.

The choice seems to be; to struggle against it or learn tolerance and patience, gaining wisdom in the process. Very like the situation Nelson Mandela was thrown unjustly into.

Is it better to immerse ourselves in opposing the temporary unchangeable or to try to deepen ourselves for the, as yet, unknown tomorrow?

The universe is a vast place with room for all sorts of experiences, not all of them pleasant, although they can be more tolerable if we apply our minds to it.

• Advertisement

hiorta wrote: »
    ""This is the kind of universe we live in, We are enslaved on this planet. We have to pay to live on this planet. We have to pay, to surivive. We are at our mercy of lust, power, drugs, sex and alchohol. This is my issue. I can't take this anymore."" Mysterious.

A great many life forms do not like the current environment, often made worse by human inhumanity.

The choice seems to be; to struggle against it or learn tolerance and patience, gaining wisdom in the process. Very like the situation Nelson Mandela was thrown unjustly into.

Is it better to immerse ourselves in opposing the temporary unchangeable or to try to deepen ourselves for the, as yet, unknown tomorrow?

The universe is a vast place with room for all sorts of experiences, not all of them pleasant, although they can be more tolerable if we apply our minds to it.

I think whats happening, and I really believe this day has finally come.

All my life I've been waiting and not actually listening, seeing, senseing, and realising. As much as I thought I was, the more I realised the things I was not aware of.

The world is undergoing such change never witnessesd in history of mankind, a change so great the entire power system are already overwhelmed. Something never quite happened since the beginning of the first civilization on earth (recorded civilzation Sumerians) For the last 10,000 years we have been pointing to this, in all levels.

Everything that has moulded humanity, is the purpose of this wakening. The wars, the power, the destruction, the hate, the love, the joy, the fears, the accomplishments and all the challenges that direct our purpose.

I remember as young child, a deep profound moment happened. It was like a me looking down on me in this world. Knowing the the trauma, hurt and pain we all go through, knowing all the pain our families and siblings are experiencing as you just "arrive". You deep down know this is not the way. You deep down know this is not your ulitimate experience. You deep down know that your worth more. You deep down know that this is not all there is.

The reason why it affected me, was at the time I could not speak and been so young, and seen someone in my family in so much tears and so much pain, she could not do anything about it at that time. It just clicked something in me, That all the past, greed and suffering leads to now.

And all this HAS TO CHANGE. That is what thought me very young. The pain and depression we suffer, is something that we as a whole race have brought on ourselves. The intentions and actiosn of our ancestors is a direct result of the reality we are living today. The greed of someone, will affect an innocent person in every part of this planet. The thoughts and deisres of anyone person, conflicts or affects the thoughts and desires of another. So when I seen this person in so much pain, yet she didn't ask for it, yet she didn't do anything to deserve it, The tragedies in her life, gave her no time to think, no time to realise, no time to see. This one person, this person I am is experiencing the thoughts and creation of every person on this planet and every person that has ever walked it. This is pretty complex stuff here for the normal mind to understand. But I knew why the experience happened the way it did. I was fairly young with one very powerful intuition, nature could tell me what was "not going right" Nature was showing me signs in front of me, with a person in front of me, unable to get out of this pain.

Every form of corruption, hate, envy, and manipulation of others was created by us, you and everyone before you, and you. Because your not aware, you repeat this pattern. So your cot up in it. Innocent or not, aware or not.

This is why It affected me a great deal when I was in that moment very young. I just seen circles, many people, and much light, despite so much pain and and chaos within this world.

I dunnno if anyone will truly understand what I'm saying. But the point of this convo, is we NEED TO BE AWARE. IT'S OUR DUTY TO BE THE ONES TO CHANGE NOW. Everything in the past, must go. We have to stop writing the same stories in our history books. Finally this is the time, where it just might be the case.

hiorta wrote: »

I know, but it's difficult for me as what goes through me, afirms to me of what I must do here, it's incredibly stressful

And I'm going to use these words. How stupid, ignorant, narrow minded and closed we have become. The arrogance of our "leaders" is actually embarressing, they have this sexual desire to just keep taking more power, yet every form of power corrupts. Signs are everywhere. Symbols are everywhere, we still to this day fail to be aware of it. We still to this day fight each on this planet. We still to this day fight over oil and cannot share it.

It's like I'll show you an example of where we did change and where we can be a great ideal for humanity.

America a superpower, an infection.
    Yet still has the capacity to change, yet still has the capacity to give far more than it takes. The elites of America once shown generosity, in helping Ireland with the peaceproccess. I will even say the Iluminati gave a billion dollars at one time to tie North south links (Clinton annonced this, but obviously he doesn't run the show) Now I can assure you as a human being, you will feel more gracious and happyier to give rather than to take.

Right now the world is in panick including myself. To have more money to survive. It dawned on me recently why do I need to worry to survive? Why does a superpower USA need to destroy Afghanistan, because they too are panicking as a superpower would, "to lose more power" afraid to lose more money.

We are afraid to lose power, money and a superficial reality that we keep on repeating and never suceed.

So we as a race continue to take and not give.

If you really want to look at this universe in simple terms.
    Everything around you gives.
    Everything in the cosmos gives
    Everything in the universe was responsible for your creation.
    Everything in the universe cannot live without you.
    Everything in this solar system cannot survive without our sun and planets that we are connected too.
    Everything....... It gives.

Energy gives. The sun gives, The moon gives. The earth grounds you, the air takes you, the fire give you inspiration, the water give you the emotions to experience.

Yet we TAKE..... and take, take TAKE take.
    What happens the world goes into self destruction, as we disrespect MOTHER NATURE again, as we have been doing for the last 10,000 years.

SO im going to tell you that there is not one of us advanced as we like to think we are;)
    Yup I agree with that.

We don't do simple things like been stil for a moment and realise creation around us. Therefore we are not learning, we are chasing chaos.
    Well you can continue the temporary unchangable reality we currently live in. But for how long are you going to continue, you have to face your demons one day.

And yes that means facing that black hole.

That is why we are dicussing.

Do you think this thread would of been dicussed about 2 years ago;)

Okay, been a way for a while. Now I'm regaining alot of sense, since the break from this thread.

Bascially the energies I was experiencing and now aware of is, cosmic energy. This energy comes in all forms. It is something that I let overwhelm me

Since growing up I was aware of how creative I was, and what I could do. The entities have always been with me, I just recently got bogged down over letting other entities invade my arena.

Bascially My body has been affected, and I have to go some healing now, to regain my full senses again:)

But what I will say, what I experienced, was a aray of beings in this galaxy currently conflicting each other.

There is actually no real evil and good force. Each have their own roles, own ways, own agendas.

It's actually like earth, but since we have been visited by so many races and we are still child bearing to most races in terms of our advancement, we do not realise how ahead this galaxy is. But the beauty of earth. Despite been a prison and locked with fear, lies paradise and freedom too.

The polarisation on this planet is what amazes the races.

The polarisation, was just to unbearable for me to handle. It's both negative and positive. The bottom line point for me, is to accept both energies, as part of the human experience.

Thats all for today anyhow.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mystic68749

Your beliefs can shape your life, if only you let them. This process, which is called manifestation, enables you to see and perceive the world differently based on your thoughts and values, which brings about opportunities to transform your world and realize your dreams. Only when you believe that you have the power to manifest something can you actually achieve it.

If you would like to use the power of manifestation to accomplish your goals and realize your dreams but are not sure exactly how, then we have you covered. These six manifestation exercises can help you achieve your desires and make your wishes come true.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Only when you believe that you have the power to manifest something can you actually achieve it.

you then need to act in order for things to work. you cant just imagine it and expect life to be great. two people could market the same product, for example, with both believing their product is greatest. The one that has the work put in behind it will have the best outcome though.

For the kind of manifestation you talk of to happen you need both belief in what you are doing plus the work to make it happen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement