Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RTE issues appeal for weather stories

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

Su Campu wrote: »
    Anyone got any (true!!) stories relating to personal weather experiences that they'd like to share for an RTE documentary being made? They'd like to hear from you if you do!

http://www.irishweatheronline.com/news/rte-issues-appeal-for-weather-stories/26246.html

One day i got caught out in a shower on my way to the shop, i was only wearing a t-shirt and i got feckin soaked. I always wanted to share this story with people so i will be applying!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭pauldry

Once when we were going to the beach it was cloudy in Castlebar but when we got to Old Head some 25km away it was sunny there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭snow ghost

Whilst out having a pleasant autumnal stroll in 2005 I was struck by lightning and got an erection that lasted for 5 and a half days.

It was a shocking experience.

Now everytime there is distant thunder in the air my pubes stand on end and I can sense the impending storm approaching.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tsoparno

this one time at band camp the sun actually came out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Once I was out walking when it was icey, I slipped on the ice and badly injured myself.
    I really hope nobody caught it on camera.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Hmmm.. I wonder. Nah, it could'nt be you, could it ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tsoparno

Blisterman wrote: »
    Once I was out walking when it was icey, I slipped on the ice and badly injured myself.
    I really hope nobody caught it on camera.
    blister is that you
    http://youtu.be/iJAezIlvC2M

Advertisement