Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

LIDL plus app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭Nollog

zell12 wrote: »
    Is that Fin Carre Kingsize chocolate nice? How much is it normally?

They're like the big milla maxxxxxx bars but much less nice, and not much cheaper.
    I'll still get one next week... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Cookiee

I got the free soap today, anyone notice how in the picture the soaps have a pump dispenser but in real life it's a squeeze dispenser like a fairy liquid type bottle, kind of annoying but I'll use a pump from an old bottle (if it fits because it's the not same brand)

A couple of times in paat month the app hasn't reduced the shopping bill. It seems to work as normal bit has no impact on the receipt. Messaged customer service so hopefully get a €5 voucher
    Anyway the till woman showed me that when it's playing up you can't deactivate an offer, and then reactivate.... You get an error. So I'll probably check this before i head to shop now, as to fix the error you've to uninstall and reinstall. It's annoying but better than getting no reductions when buying random stuff as it's free!

What did customer service end up saying/doing?

Cookiee wrote: »
    I got the free soap today, anyone notice how in the picture the soaps have a pump dispenser but in real life it's a squeeze dispenser like a fairy liquid type bottle, kind of annoying but I'll use a pump from an old bottle (if it fits because it's the not same brand)

There was some shortages on the pumps because of all the hand sanitiser that had to be sold to everyone on earth.
    I'm surprised you hadn't noticed already.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭snor

Cookiee wrote: »

If the pump doesn’t fit, just transfer soap to the old bottle ðŸ‘

• Advertisement

They have beans on the shelf instead of tomato puree, anyone know if that works with the scratchcard qpon?

The product codes don't match so I didn't try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

zell12 wrote: »
    Is that Fin Carre Kingsize chocolate nice? How much is it normally?

Lidl also have this app offer upcoming
    €50.25/kg chocolate? That means 180g is ~€9 :eek: :eek::eek:
    eaOvIFy.png

Is this on offer today? I didn’t see it.

Oh never mind, I see it’s the 7th!

Colossus Energy Drink 250ml or Salad Dressing

on the first scratch card

• Registered Users Posts: 22,705 ✭✭✭✭zell12

The app offer table in my local is gone!

€1 off on second scratch card.

Bottles of water and happy bears hanging around the stand too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 ruth123456

That big chocolate bar on the app is really calorific. Had a look at bar today-1 square is nearly 200 calories!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭questionmark

ruth123456 wrote: »
    That big chocolate bar on the app is really calorific. Had a look at bar today-1 square is nearly 200 calories!

That must be a error, it's 551kal per 100grams. I guess it should have said 200kal pee serving instead of per square

• Registered Users Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭thesandeman

That must be a error, it's 551kal per 100grams. I guess it should have said 200kal pee serving instead of per square

There must be eating and drinking in it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Have we only had one golden trolley winner on the thread?

Scratch cards this week..

Colossus Energy Drink 500ml or Salad Dressing
    €1 off
    Happy Bears or Still Water 500ml

**The colossus drink is 500ml, fairy sure it shows on scratch card as 250ml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭brophs

PopTarts wrote: »
    Scratch cards this week..

Colossus Energy Drink 500ml or Salad Dressing
    €1 off
    Happy Bears or Still Water 500ml

**The colossus drink is 500ml, fairy sure it shows on scratch card as 250ml
    The titles on the two offers have been swapped. The dressing is actually €0.59 and 250ml. The energy drink, notwithstanding what it says on the app, is €0.75 and 500ml. Might save someone searching around for their oversized bottle of salad dressing (like this idiot).

XXL week coming on 08/07

08/07
    lsDgc49.png

One year old!
    Thanks for all the freebies Lidl
    tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

Organic chopped tomato / rice cake in scratch today

• Advertisement

Now that boards is back, did anyone else get 10% off a 6 pack of eggs last week?

My mam did, I don't know if it was 10% but it was a discount on 6 eggs alright, I didn't get it, it was a "just for you" offer so I guess some offers are tailored to the person and what they usually buy

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

okay didn't get any such offer as of now. Did that start recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Think it must have started recently, I haven't got any "just for you" offers yet so it would be interesting to see what they offer

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭questionmark

I currently have that offer with 3 days left to use it.

I do regular buy eggs in Lidl but the cheaper ones. Will not use this discount

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭go4it

the latest app update requires at least Android 7.0 to work .

Maybe they'll offer some money off towards a new phone , to help the people who are left out

Same here, we usually get the 10 eggs for 1.50 in dealz.

I think they're trying to up-sell me on "health halo" eggs. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭Buffman

My last two €1 off scratch cards actually only gave 50c off. Because they disappeared I've no proof that I had €1 off to get onto them, but I'll be screenshoting the next one. Just posted for others to keep an eye out.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭A Law

My €1 off scratch card came up as 50c off on the receipt but when you total up all the individual money off it comes to €1.

Advertisement