Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-07-2019, 14:15   #1
DopeTech

Sky Tv - Introduce a friend and get a €75 reward each

Introduce a friend to Sky TV

https://www.sky.com/ireland/introduce-a-friend/

Pick up an irresistible €75 reward each
It’s as simple as that; introduce as many friends as you like and we’ll give you €75 every time – so you can watch your rewards soar. Plus, they’ll get €75 too.

Ask your friend to call 0818 716 011.

Terms & Conditions:
Quote:
Existing Sky TV customers: Only available by calling the specified number. Get a brand new customer (not a member of your household) to subscribe to Sky TV. €75 Prepaid MasterCard® will be sent within 45 days of you submitting your claim. One Prepaid MasterCard® per new customer household. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer excludes Sky group employees and agents. Further terms apply. New Sky TV customer: Only available by calling the specified number and quoting “Introduce a friend”. Following your first subscription payment, a €75 Prepaid MasterCard® will be sent within 45 days. One pre-paid card per new customer’s household. You must remain an active subscriber to qualify. Prepaid Mastercard®: €75 Prepaid MasterCard® can be used wherever MasterCard® is accepted, except for gambling, cash withdrawals, currency, cashback or at petrol stations. Unused card values will expire after 12 months. Sky TV: Sky TV packages from €32 per month. Upfront payment may be required. Standard price of €37 applies when outside of minimum term Set-up: Set-up from €60.
I'm not with sky but I thought this would benefit some people on here.

You would need to pm the "friend" your name, address and account number though.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
21-07-2019, 17:35   #2
machiavellianme

Pm me if interested. Can share my details.
21-07-2019, 17:41   #3
_dof_

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavellianme View Post
Pm me if interested. Can share my details.
Or PM me either. I can share my details. Thanks to the OP.
Thanks from:
17-10-2020, 21:53   #4
DopeTech

Its down to a €50 reward now but better than nothing. I'm not a sky customer but could be a nice earner for any sky customers.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion