Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pigsback NowTV

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

It would seem the offer is stackable after all. My current offer was valid until April 22. Bought the Pig's Back offer back in March and tried to add it to my account but it didn't work. Was going to make a new account to get the 4 months but I gave it another go last night with my current account and it added on the 4 months. Good now till August 22.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

is HD or UHD available?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

dubmick wrote: »
    is HD or UHD available?

Think it's just 720p for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭irishchris

Unfortunately the offer is now over on this but now TV have offer for new customers on their site for next 7 days of 3 months for 19.99

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I cancelled a free movies trial and got 3 months at 9 euro per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

I cancelled a free movies trial and got 3 months at 9 euro per month.

So set this up and I staled app on tv, not as good as I had thought., live tv only has a few channels

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Advertisement