Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Frozen DVD - potentially

• 01-04-2014 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

from HKUD

Sign up to Topcashback as a new member (or be an existing one who hasn't bought through them before), buy Frozen on DVD at Amazon for £9.99, and get £9.99 cashback from Topcashback.

UPDATE: Same cashback deal now also applies to bluray and 3D purchases, reducing the effective cost to £5 and £8 respectively for each after cashback.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/free-frozen-dvd/
    T&Cs in post 1

To get free delivery get it delivered to an Amazon locker, sign up for Prime, or make your basket over £10 (plus any other tricks I neglected to mention).

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/free-frozen-dvd/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

ordered it but it says i have no pending cashback?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

“Free Frozen DVD offer at Amazon” is only available for new members and members who received an email communication of the offer directly from TopCashback. A New Member is classified as someone with no previous purchases through TopCashback.

I'm guessing they wil do everything the can to enforce their TandCs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I've been with TCB for a while, some purchases never track and there's no pattern I can see as to why...

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

from HKUD

From where??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I reregistered and used a different email.
    It's showing pending on my account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

tried it, dont see any cashback thing showing though yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

handandy wrote: »
    Mod Snip

It's not available legally and boards doesn't condone the publication of illegal practices.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭handandy

sorry about my post didnt know i was breaking any boards rules . was only tryin to be helpfull and save people time hassle and money .

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

mine tracked got an email today once the dvd despatched

Advertisement