Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Adidas outlet - flash 50% off sale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Extra 20% off too using codes including outlet and also free delivery. Think free delivery might be over a certain amount like 50 euro or maybe it's linked to membership, mine was free anyway.

Ordered last night when I saw the info on Hotukdeals
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/adidas-50-off-entire-outlet-additional-20-off-with-code-free-delivery-at-adidas-3424387

The UK extra 20% codes work on the Irish website too. They didn't work a couple of months ago when I tried on another offer.

However the exchange rate is so good right now it's worth looking at purchasing from the UK website (with Revolut or similar for exchange) and paying the parcelmotel fee. It might work out cheaper if ordering a lot. I just ordered from the Irish site as returns are probably a lot easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Do you have any codes please?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,297 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

UNI-K6KS-BXXN-FNGB-HSVSB

use once code

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭OnLooker

UK site seriously cheaper when you take into the account the exchange rate. Bought runners for £55 sterling compared to €95

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Skerries wrote: »
    UNI-K6KS-BXXN-FNGB-HSVSB

use once code

Code not working

• Advertisement

Go here to get a new code.

https://www.cuponation.co.uk/gad/adidas?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=adidas%20discount%20code&utm_content=&utm_matchtype=e&utm_creative=419411182011&utm_campaign=UK[S[RETAILER_02163]]:%20Adidas]_M&gclid=CjwKCAiAzJLzBRAZEiwAmZb0aupvd7ml0QWiEeg_i5oz8azN0peYI3QrxaDog-8iDE37B0rm4vCuoRoCP40QAvD_BwE#voucher-643030

Click on the 20% off

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

OnLooker wrote: »
    UK site seriously cheaper when you take into the account the exchange rate. Bought runners for £55 sterling compared to €95

I can't use the UK site with PayPal as it's looking for a UK address plus the extra 20% only seems to work on the UK site

EDIT: Use this code for an extra 20% off the Irish site - 49PK-LZHB-CG7S-KQH4Q

Phat Cat wrote: »
    I can't use the UK site with PayPal as it's looking for a UK address plus the extra 20% only seems to work on the UK site

EDIT: Use this code for an extra 20% off the Irish site - 49PK-LZHB-CG7S-KQH4Q
    Just use parcel motel for your address. Change the billing address to your Irish address & use the parcel motel post code. Credit card companies only check the first few address lines. All went through fine on my Revolut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭ooter

cheers for the heads up OP but after spending about a half hour trying to order a jacket from the UK site to be delivered to parcel motel and failing I gave up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

ooter wrote: »
    cheers for the heads up OP but after spending about a half hour trying to order a jacket from the UK site to be delivered to parcel motel and failing I gave up

Same here. The item i# already got 20% off and won’t allow another 20% to b3 applied

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭duffer247

OnLooker wrote: »
    Just use parcel motel for your address. Change the billing address to your Irish address & use the parcel motel post code. Credit card companies only check the first few address lines. All went through fine on my Revolut

Thanks for this, bit of effort but nabbed £150 worth for £60 delivered free to parcel motel using Revolut and postcode tip above

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Joziburg

duffer247 wrote: »
    Thanks for this, bit of effort but nabbed £150 worth for £60 delivered free to parcel motel using Revolut and postcode tip above

How do you get Parcel Motel free?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Thanks, OP. I got some good running gear.

None of the discount codes work, but if you sign up to their newsletter you can get 15% off NON SALE items.

There was a negligible difference between the UK and ie sites for the items I was after, taking into account parcel motel, the UK site would have cost a few cent extra.

Is there ‘discount’ codes on discounted items ????

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

An extra 20% off the mid-season sale with code EXTRA20

https://www.adidas.ie/outlet?grid=true

An extra 20% off the mid-season sale with code EXTRA20

https://www.adidas.ie/outlet?grid=true

Beware, it's not really an extra 20% off. The runners I bought last week on sale have increase by €30. So even with the 20% discount, they cost more than I paid a week ago!

Masala wrote: »
    Is there ‘discount’ codes on discounted items ????

I got an extra 20% off the earlier item I was watching earlier that already was already discounted using the 20% above code.

Thank goodness I didn’t pull the trigger too soon!,

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

Beware, it's not really an extra 20% off. The runners I bought last week on sale have increase by €30. So even with the 20% discount, they cost more than I paid a week ago!

This!

Noticed the same thing on a few items today.

UPATE... have just received confirmation (3-4 days later) that BOTH my orders cancelled 'due to some issues with your order'...

What a waste of time...

Weird, I received my order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Weird, I received my order

Mine came today too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Received a package this morning too. Waiting on another.

Advertisement