Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lifetime VPN €14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,822 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

whiz wrote: »
    It's not reliable if I look at other posts under this Thread

Thus has anybody got any other VPN suggestions that are cheap and reliable, it would be much appreciated

You will also read lots of posts, from people like me, who find it totally reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

It's not reliable if I look at other posts under this Thread

Thus has anybody got any other VPN suggestions that are cheap and reliable, it would be much appreciated

If you want guaranteed uptime, then it ain't going to be cheap.
    I rarely have issues and when I do, it seems the app is the issue rather than the VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Discodog wrote: »
    You will also read lots of posts, from people like me, who find it totally reliable.
    Same here. Use it for iplayer every day. Never a problem. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Ok is this VPN available on promotion on any site ?
    Any response appreciated

Unregistered Users

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

joujoujou wrote: »

Signed up for trial yesterday with cyberghost , connected my humax, Nvidia shield and Samsung smart TV, iPlayer didn't work ,Itv hub etc did, wasn't at all impressed , cancelled my trial period etc within 2 hours

Unregistered Users

How cyberghost is related to Keepsolid if you don't mind me asking? :pac:

How cyberghost is related to Keepsolid if you don't mind me asking? :pac:

Know just offering my small bit of advice on a VPN I had experience with, might be handy for some other person here

It's there any discount code for this ?

Unregistered Users

Nope, just click away. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Irish Kev

It's there any discount code for this ?

I think you can get 10% by signing up to stacksocial.com. FLASHSAVE15 might still work for 15% and I also remember getting a discount by paying with PayPal.

I think this has been an excellent purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Donkey OTae

Getflix is reduced again, I just signed up.

"If you missed the last discount, you have a great chance to get it now!

You now have your chance to expand your streaming experience with channels like American Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, HBO, Amazon Prime, Hulu, iTV, Zattoo, Fubo, ESPN, global sports coverage channels and 300+ more on almost any device, including Smart TVs, Media Players, Apple TV, iOS and Android devices or computers.

Yes, this is a chance to get the full version of Getflix at this price: $1.98 a month billed biannually.

Here is the deal... 60% OFF our bi-annual subscription for life. Be quick though this offer is only valid for a very short time.

HOW DO I GET THE 60% LIFETIME DISCOUNT?

To claim this special offer, simply login to your Getflix account and go to the "Subscription" section here: https://www.getflix.com/manage/subscription

Click on the "Promo Code" tab and enter the code LIFETIME60 to claim your 60% lifetime discount on two yearly subscriptions.

Once the code has been applied you can subscribe for 24 months using your Credit Card or PayPal!

You may also use the code LIFETIME50 to claim a 50% lifetime discount on yearly subscriptions.

And you're done!

*Full VPN Network access is also included for free! Currently, we have more than 500+ VPN, SmartVPN, TorrentVPN, Socks5, Squid3 network servers. No Joke! This is the real best deal in the world to access a VPN network as well.

Get it now, because chances are you won't see it again at this price for quite some time. All this simple to pay less and get access to more than 400+ channels.

Thank you!

Getflix Team"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Purevpn are also doing a good deal atm, 5 yrs for $53

I havent tried it but I'm sure you can order it from Ireland

https://www.purevpn.com/hot-uk-deal?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=aff-37786-www.hotukdeals.com

Irish Kev wrote: »
    I think you can get 10% by signing up to stacksocial.com. FLASHSAVE15 might still work for 15% and I also remember getting a discount by paying with PayPal.

I think this has been an excellent purchase

Here FLASHSAVE doesn't work, anybody got another discount code ?

Or know of another VPN that is discounted ?

any response appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

Use STACKUP10 to get 10% off. Also if you pay with paypal you get another 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Anyone know any free VPNs that have Turkey as a destination I can use for a few days to try out. Dont want to give credit card details to try it out. Already bought PureVPN but cant connect netflix through turkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

JimmyVik wrote: »
    Anyone know any free VPNs that have Turkey as a destination I can use for a few days to try out. Dont want to give credit card details to try it out. Already bought PureVPN but cant connect netflix through turkey.

Winscribe?

Express VPN,free trial for a week,I used it for Netflix Mexico

Express VPN,free trial for a week,I used it for Netflix Mexico

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Speedify

• Advertisement

magicmoves wrote: »
    Use STACKUP10 to get 10% off. Also if you pay with paypal you get another 10% off.

Thanks where do you get those codes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Joziburg

How do you get the PayPal discount, is another code needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Can A VPN be loaded on to a smart TV to get BBC iplayer??

Specifically a LG tv. I have the opening offer on her the Ikeeper VPN Unlimited already on my Pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IrlJidel

FB15OFF will get you 15% off

Hi Guys

I have used surfshark on firestick to try to stream BBC iPlayer content but I am having difficulties with it, anybody else encounter this and is their way to resolve it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

Joziburg wrote: »
    How do you get the PayPal discount, is another code needed?

There is no code it should give the discount when you have completed the payment

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Masala wrote: »
    Can A VPN be loaded on to a smart TV to get BBC iplayer??

Specifically a LG tv. I have the opening offer on her the Ikeeper VPN Unlimited already on my Pc.

I have an LG Oled and have to use a DNS service like Getflix use the app on my phone and change the DNS on the TV network settings. Works fine for BBC Iplayer, it did work for US Netflix but has stopped working recently also with the Disney app on the TV it's stuttering and freezing for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CianFarrell

Hi Guys

I have used surfshark on firestick to try to stream BBC iPlayer content but I am having difficulties with it, anybody else encounter this and is their way to resolve it ?

I have the same issue, the Iplayer app doesnt play nice with VPNs - if you download the Firefox App from the App store and navigate to BBC Iplayer site with the VPN on it works fine - a tad annoying but best solution Ive found.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭ThePott

Anyone having problems playing Netflix in international territories?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Donkey OTae

ThePott wrote: »
    Anyone having problems playing Netflix in international territories?

I've Getflix (using smart dns) about a month & have never been able to get it to switch to US Netflix. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong on my end. I'm on a firestick 4k.

Advertisement