Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Netflix , Lost Girls is tonights viewing of choice .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Netflix , Lost Girls is tonights viewing of choice .

I've pondered that one, let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I've pondered that one, let me know what you think.

I didn't like it at all, Grem. It is unremittingly grim.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I didn't like it at all, Grem. It is unremittingly grim.

Grim is kinda my bag but not so much true crime anymore. Last thing I liked that I can think of was Occupied, Norwegian fiction but eerily possible.. What have you been watching lately?.

Grim is kinda my bag but not so much true crime anymore. Last thing I liked that I can think of was Occupied, Norwegian fiction but eerily possible.. What have you been watching lately?.

I like grim too but this was just too grim for me. Couldn't get into Occupied. I'm finally watching Boardwalk Empire, or are least I was when I could go to my partner's house and enjoying it. Did you see that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Going to try and get a good night's sleep..
    ie 4 hours :)
    Night all

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I like grim too but this was just too grim for me. Couldn't get into Occupied. I'm finally watching Boardwalk Empire, or are least I was when I could go to my partner's house and enjoying it. Did you see that?

Ooh nope, that isn't on netflix is it?. Its one I'm definitely interested in.. Going to try gamr of thrones soon too.

Ooh nope, that isn't on netflix is it?. Its one I'm definitely interested in.. Going to try gamr of thrones soon too.

Sadly no, it's not on Netflix.

• Advertisement

In my best Janice voice OH MY GAWD!! You're so lucky!!! Imagine never having watched game of thrones. It would be the perfect way to get through isolation!!! Enjoy you lucky sod!

In my best Janice voice OH MY GAWD!! You're so lucky!!! Imagine never having watched game of thrones. It would be the perfect way to get through isolation!!! Enjoy you lucky sod!

Wait til you see, I won't feckin like it, being the contrary curmudgeon that I am :(

Wait til you see, I won't feckin like it, being the contrary curmudgeon that I am :(

Well I do find the more something is talked up the harder it is to like. Partially because your expectations are too high.

I need to find an isolation series. Just watching old eps of taskmaster on YouTube. It's the funniest thing ever. I could rewatch these forever.

Think we have first two seasons on dvd. Missus watched as it came out so is up for watching again.
    I am, of course, on the couch watching a thing based in Amsterdam called women of the night.

I'm finally off to sleep. Night all

Think we have first two seasons on dvd. Missus watched as it came out so is up for watching again.
    I am, of course, on the couch watching a thing based in Amsterdam called women of the night.

That's us. Women of the night!*

*No idea if you're a woman.

Whoops! Just looked it up! I take that back. We are not women of the night! Haha. Of course that's what that means. I'm braindead at this hour! :D sorry!

Deja, where did you go? Some nights are harder than others. Last night was awful for me. Hope you're ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Am sorry to hear that Buile, hope you're ok... It''s just one of those nights, will be better when the sun comes up. Thanks Buile :)

That's us. Women of the night!*
    *No idea if you're a woman.

I am indeed a woman :)

• Advertisement

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Am sorry to hear that Buile, hope you're ok... It''s just one of those nights, will be better when the sun comes up. Thanks Buile :)

Three hours to sunrise here.. Might wander out for it.. Night you lot, hope you can rest if you can't sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Monkey suit time again, minimum rest really meant minimum rest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

safe journeys smurf

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Had absolutely no interest in Game of Thrones, Peaky Blinders or Boardwalk Empire. Not my thing. Instead give me Homicide Hunter, Fear thy Neighbour, Motive, Criminal Minds etc :D A big fan of crime :)

Now off to see what needs to be done in the garden :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Loved peaky blinders myself! Watched malificent last night. Got breakfast in bed this am but fell back asleep so had to eat cold porridge :D

Too foggy out there so I may watch some tv :)

Jaysus,CH looking seriously hot this morning Auto.lol

Heading out the door, very foggy here this morning so hopefully that's means a gorgeous day for us.

Today is my Friday so ye better be on for shenanigans tonight.

Have a great day lads.

Dull here today, hopefully the sun will burst through. working tonight, so intend to do something productive today.....

Deskside...no traffic, dopes with no lights on but Tom Petty kept me company....you don't come around here no more...

• Advertisement

Jaysus,CH looking seriously hot this morning Auto.lol

Heading out the door, very foggy here this morning so hopefully that's means a gorgeous day for us.

Today is my Friday so ye better be on for shenanigans tonight.

Have a great day lads.

CH always looks hot :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement