Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Review Please

• 22-11-2018 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

If anyone would like to have a look at my website Slaneyfishing.com please do and let me know what you think and if you have any recommendations / improvements.

Currently working on categories being changed into dropdown menus - As the site has grown so have the cats, it makes the home-page very long but should be changed this week.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

It's fine, bar the footer, it needs to be cleaned up

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Soletraders

Agree with Sharpcoder your site looks good, You have latest products listed twice! Do you need them in the footer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Agree with Sharpcoder your site looks good, You have latest products listed twice! Do you need them in the footer?

I posted the op a while ago, the site has had major technical issues since, either bad bot or ddos attack or an issue with cpu usage skyrocketing and pulling it down on a number of occasions. The developers have had to do major work on plugins and other aspects of the site ans some elements are still being fixed.

It was nice and tidy recently but we are getting it back right at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Looking great but I would suggest you to add social media icons.

Advertisement