Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NO CHAT - READ FIRST POST - FREE STUFF

• 16-01-2017 12:12pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Mod Comment

Folks,

Lots of people interested in HTPCS etc tend to accumulate bits and pieces that become surplus to requirements over time. I'm opening this thread solely for posting if you have FREE STUFF to give away. Feel free to post a description/picture and location/collection terms etc.

To avoid the thread becoming confused with lists of "I'll take it", "Next in Line", etc., Please respond to posters by PM only - its up to the poster to deal with replies, I will not be moderating disagreements/disputes, its free stuff after all.

If you post free stuff here, its up to you to edit your post to say that something is gone - this will avoid you getting PMs long after something is gone and will save Boardies the trouble of chasing for stuff thats no longer available.

Please note carefully, this is not a location for selling stuff or advertising stuff you have for sale elsewhere. Anyone posting in that way here will get a lengthy ban, so please take the warning seriously.

This thread is an experiment, I'll happily expand on any rules I think appropriate as it goes on, also happy to take on board any useful suggestions by PM that are in line with the spirit of the thread. Equally, if the thread goes south, I'll be happy to give it a decent burial :D.

Cheers,

Ritz.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭Spocker

I have a mint Apple TV1 (40Gb) looking for a new home. Boxed, with original remote. This was given to me, and I'm just passing it along so I don't know if it's been hardware modified with a Crystal card or not (if theres any easy visual way to verify, please PM me and I'll update this post accordingly). XBMC & Boxee are already installed.

I'm happy to hookup and handover in Waterford City, but can of course post if required.

Conversation by PM only please

[Edit] Pics added

406578.jpg

406579.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭Spocker

Spocker wrote: »
    I have a mint Apple TV1 (40Gb) looking for a new home. Boxed, with original remote.

I can't edit the original post any longer, but this has been claimed

Advertisement