Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any idea where I could buy a new, unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 edge?

• 21-03-2019 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hello!

So, I currently own a Samsung S7 edge, but I managed to break it... I'd love to have exactly the same phone again as I'm super happy with it (it would still work if I weren't such a moron), but... from what I can see there is no shop in Ireland (including online shops) that offers a new, unused Samsung Galaxy S7 edge that can be paid in monthly instalments.

I can afford to pay the whole price at once, but I would still prefer to pay it off over 6 months. Does anyone have any idea where else to look? A loan would be an option, butt I that case, is probably prefer to pay it all in one go.

Also, yes, I know there are newer and probably better phones, but I'm honestly not too interested in them.

Thank you!

Comments

Advertisement