Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bloom Ticket Discount Code

Options
  • 01-04-2014 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hi

I got an email from Irish Rail with the code IRS14
    If you book your ticket for Bloom online and enter this code apparently you will receive a €2 discount on the ticket price

www.bloominthepark.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cinderella50

Thank you so much for this. Someone else told me if you have a Smart card for the Dublin bus and train you can use this too but I don't know how that one works. Someone else might be able to throw some light on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

There's normally some two for one offers in the run up to Bloom. Anyone seen any?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

sweetie wrote: »

Think that's from 2010.

Anyone else see codes or offers around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

Think that's from 2010.

Anyone else see codes or offers around?

• Advertisement

oops, sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

€18 per adult entry.

Greedy B#stards.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭rod1983

CBM14 should work, €16 tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭door

€18 per adult entry.

Greedy B#stards.

Agreed. What's next... a charge to go into Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

€18 is a bit steep,

but at least it keeps the riff raff out

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah paid 20 each last year, wouldn't bother again without winning a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,762 ✭✭✭✭unkel

The most I ever paid was €25 for the whole family. Giving it a miss this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭AlwaysAnyTime

That price is simply gouging and they know they will get it because of the predicted good weather. Think I'll go for a walk in Stephens Green instead for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Yes, was wondering if it was worth it. I found a code somewhere for €2 off online but then Ticketmaster add a fee which cancels out any saving.

Is it worth €20?

• Registered Users Posts: 64,762 ✭✭✭✭unkel

leck wrote: »
    Is it worth €20?

For one adult? No, not imho. Over the years we usually got in for free, B1G1F, vouchers, discounts or at most €25 for the family. We always enjoyed the festival and usually had good weather (with the occasional shower). Sometimes we got some good deals on plants (but only really in the last few hours on the last day) and occassionaly some good value or free fruit (I wouldn't even bother anymore with sampling any of the food in the vastly overcrowded "artisan" food markets :rolleyes:)

I'll pay €25 again for the family to visit Bloom. But not a cent more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

Install the App OsmAnd on your phone go into the Points Of Interest (POI) and pick anything over giving these wh#res €18.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

fryup wrote: »
    €18 is a bit steep,

but at least it keeps the riff raff out

Yeah cause riff raff love flowers and gardening :-D

32 quid using the discount for the missus, the mother in law and the daughter tomorrow. fcuked if I was paying to go too!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

46e after using discount code, oap aunt, 1 adult and 1 student....that is WITH the code, got 2e each ticket approx.,,,,, ticketmaster was where I was directed to buy the tickets, they charge ridiculous fees for booking tickets through them for whats a simple family weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

32 quid using the discount for the missus, the mother in law and the daughter tomorrow. fcuked if I was paying to go too!
    32 doesn't seem too bad for three people, about 11 each. Did you book through Ticketmaster? and use a promo code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

leck wrote: »
    32 doesn't seem too bad for three people, about 11 each. Did you book through Ticketmaster? and use a promo code?

Its 2 adults @ €16 plus child free.

1 adult, 1 oap and child free and they hated it . Too busy queues were massive and swore never again.

Advertisement