Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What on earth happened to the HB Fat Frog lollipops - are they still available?

Options
  • 25-05-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

I looked for one in a shop the other day and there were NONE :( I haven't seem them in a good few years! They were so yummy, surely they can't be gone? are they only in HB Shops or something???? I was going to contact HB because i love them THAT much. They'd be PERFECT on a hot day like today :) Anyone's shop here still sell them? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

AFAIK they stopped selling them a few years back. They were gone & came back & were gone again. There's the usual campaigns to try & bring them back again. I loved them

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

They came back but they were about half the size as what they were they when they first came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I think they have re-released the "That A-Way" Ice lolly again..
    I've seen loads of signs for it in shops. I hope they bring back the Fat Frog again! They were lovely, but the new ones are indeed half the size and a little bit lacklustre compared to the old ones.. They managed to f*ck up the green creamy part of Loop the Loop's too! And don't get me started on why exactly Nestlé decided to never bring back the Lion ice cream bar! >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Fat Frogs were yuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 xAnnex

There's a group on FaceBook for that, trying to recruit enough people to try and get them back. They have over 30,000 now, I think, not too bad, here's the link if you want to join http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Bring-HB-Fat-Frogs-back/270133152668?v=wall&ref=ts
    Not sure if the group will actually achieve anything though :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

aNarexic frog

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Anyone one remember Apollo ice lolly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

I loved fat frogs they were delish .Can you get them in the uK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I remember Apollo, they were lovely.
    Don't know if Fat frogs are available anywhere anymore

Advertisement