Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lidl are selling bags of fruit salads and black jacks

• 22-04-2010 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

my child hood sweets are back

Im stuffing my face as we speck

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

my child hood sweets are back

Im stuffing my face as we speck

I think I love you.

Wait...

Yes, I do in fact love you.

*jumps in car*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Well I've been popping dolly mixtures by the dozen lately. ASDA sell them in their smart price range - 175g bags at 32p each, not to mention apple pies at 36p for 6!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Timmywalldo, I think you might just have made my April.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

NOOOOOO!!! I want some :( Do you think Lidl would delivery internationally? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Yummy! Can't wait to get some black jacks haven't them in years!!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Speaking of black jacks, if you ate enough of them your tongue would be black for hours afterwards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 FoxyTwinkles

Sound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 reggiews

When i was younger i made ball constructed out of black jacks applejacks and postman pats, it was bigger than a tennis ball and used to lick as i couldnt bite it, i was pretty much up for life in the sweet department........until, one day my mom got a hold of it..........threw it in the bin on me.....said it dirty.....i was crushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

only yesterday I found an old sweet shop, one of the ones that have scales and weigh out sweets in lbs that had all the old faves like fruit salads and blacks jacks in big packs. I got a bit sick of the black jacks soonish, but i could eat fruit salads all day!! yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

And where is this magical shop located???

• Advertisement
Advertisement