Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DEMO MODELS...Electrical

Options
  • 17-06-2004 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been into the little shaver shop on Camden St?? GAVINS

The offload ex demo stock for all the big electrical companies, Philips, Braun,Tefal, Rowenta, Krups etc. Small household stuff. kettles irons toasters.

Just kitted out my new place from there. Less than half price of argos/Roches/Power city etc... no boxes, a years warranty. Guy at the counter says they are there years...I never noticed them before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭popey21

can u give better directions
    were on camden street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭mcguiver

About 3 doors from the old cinema building (I think it's a hotel now)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

mcguiver

that shop was the best kept secret in the town I've been going there for years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Wrestlemania

Can you get microwaves and blenders etc there ??

I'm not sure if they do microwaves but they deffo do blenders

Dec

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Wrestlemania

Cool a trip there tomorrow methinks :-)

Wrestlemania

Did you make it in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Was in there on Saturday. Got myself a nice Tefal blender that has a RRP of £59.99 sterling for €35. Nice shop, although the more expensive shavers seemed much the same price as Argos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭mcguiver

Got my Dad the new flashy lookin wet + dry shaver there for Fathers Day.
    10 euro cheaper than Argos, + they had a huge pile of Philips Vacuum cleaners for 100 euro each....I got one about a month ago in Poer City for 169 euro! Doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭Ardent

I went in yesterday. Competitive prices yes but bargains? Hardly.

An ex-display Tefal toaster I was looking at for 49.95 I found later in Argos for 43.

• Advertisement
Advertisement