Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OnePlus 7T Amazon Germany €499

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Just off chat there and mine was cancelled too! No explanation either. Money will be refunded...bit of a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭McGaz23

Pacifico wrote: »
    Just off chat there and mine was cancelled too! No explanation either. Money will be refunded...bit of a joke

Yeah timeframe is a bit of a joke too, told 10 days first then said it would be 21 working days. Anyone know if it actually takes that long of if there’s a quicker way of getting it back? (Bought with a debit card not credit card)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Still makes no sense they have it available

Hococop wrote: »
    Still makes no sense they have it available

Yeah, said that to them on chat, he just side stepped it and said I would have to keep checking. Made no sense at all. Won’t bother trying to buy online with them again, will see if it comes into a local store or buy on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sesame

I feel the same. What a joke of a way to run a business. My first and last encounter with Three.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Asked In the parkway today, she looked at the warehouse stock or order availability and she said it popped up red so nothing available, I didn't ask em would it be available in another month or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭smilgy

Got onto Three via their chat. The agent wasn't able to tell me if the phone was in stock or not unfortunately. They said there was an issue with the order and that they have raised a ticket and will get back to me within 3 days.

Stupidly I had asked them to port my current phone number to them for this Friday. Anyone know if there are issues with cancelling a port before it happens ?

21 days for a refund is pretty crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭smilgy

smilgy wrote: »
    Got onto Three via their chat. The agent wasn't able to tell me if the phone was in stock or not unfortunately. They said there was an issue with the order and that they have raised a ticket and will get back to me within 3 days.

Stupidly I had asked them to port my current phone number to them for this Friday. Anyone know if there are issues with cancelling a port before it happens ?

Just received email that my order was cancelled also :(

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

McGaz23 wrote: »
    I originally posted the price was incorrect. When I spoke to another agent on chat they said it will actually come out to 299 once you choose to port over your number. Didn’t go through to see what happens tho.

I went as far as the checkout and when you suggest you are porting it knocks the 100 euro off. So if this wasnt locked to 3, would this been deemed a good alternative?

W.

• Advertisement

Got the refund today (Wednesday), cancellation email came through last Friday so ended up not being too long of a wait. At least they can do something right...

McGaz23 wrote: »
    Got the refund today (Wednesday), cancellation email came through last Friday so ended up not being too long of a wait. At least they can do something right...

Same...not too bad. Must have been an error on the site and it was actually out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sesame

I got my refund too! Back in the market for a new phone now if anyone has spotted another bargain. Main criteria is a really good camera and 128mb. Not bothered about fast/wireless charging or size.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

Will I be refunded automatically or do I need to ring them? I contacted chat and he said to wait until Friday in case it arrives and then contact them again. He said there were 37 units in stock so I might not receive it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

I bought the 7T from Three a few weeks back as a bit of an impulse buy. Decided I didn't really need it so if anyone wants to buy it from me for cost price before I stick it on adverts shoot me a PM. It was barely used and comes boxed with all accessories, and screen protector.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

Picked one up today in Templemore after ringing around. Most shops in the Midlands and Dublin out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Does anyone know if the OnePlus 7 from Three is unlocked or was it just the 7T

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Does anyone know if the OnePlus 7 from Three is unlocked or was it just the 7T

OP7 is not in stock. It doesn't show out of stock on the website but I had my order for 299 cancelled. In store it doesn't show any stock in the warehouse either.

Think I'll order the OP nord now. Waiting on some reviews first.

Advertisement