Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loads of Irish Black Friday Deals

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Here's a few more I came across today...

Camden Court Hotel (Dublin)
    25% Off Room Rates for a few days only - Book Now for Great Rates (*Free cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival). Link
    Offer is available over the next 4 days only

Gym + Coffee
    Have a range of items reduced across the site. Link

Easons
    Use code PAYPAL33 to get 33% off. Link

Brown Thomas
    20% off almost everything. This offer is available online and in store until Monday, 2nd December 2019. Link

Arnotts
    Also have 20% off almost everything. Link

Expert
    Have some items reduced up to 40%. Link

Soundstore
    Have a range of reductions also - 'WE WON'T BE BEATEN ON PRICE: If you find the same product cheaper in any store in Munster, we will match the price.' Link

• Registered Users Posts: 9 elBootho

Nice one!!

luketitz wrote: »
    I got this whopper list of offers sent through in work, a few beauts on there which hopefully some of ye find useful!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

Thanks for this OP. I would just advise others to be careful when shopping on the Loop.ie. I noticed last week that on spirits the mobile version of the lop website had the same item listed for up to €80 more expensive than the website version. This may also be the case for other items but I was just browsing the booze section

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

That's nuts! are you sure it wasn't just an error of some sort? Worth baring in mind for sure, thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Jane1012

mickotoole wrote: »
    Thanks for this OP. I would just advise others to be careful when shopping on the Loop.ie. I noticed last week that on spirits the mobile version of the lop website had the same item listed for up to €80 more expensive than the website version. This may also be the case for other items but I was just browsing the booze section

Probably because you saw the duty free price (outside of the EU) in the airport, but click and collect is intra EU travel only so would not be duty free price on alcohol or cigarettes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

Jane1012 wrote: »
    Probably because you saw the duty free price (outside of the EU) in the airport, but click and collect is intra EU travel only so would not be duty free price on alcohol or cigarettes

This was not in the airport, this was using my phone to browse the site then picking up my laptop to purchase the same item and seeing the price difference

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭meep

mickotoole wrote: »
    This was not in the airport, this was using my phone to browse the site then picking up my laptop to purchase the same item and seeing the price difference

That site can switch between duty paid and duty free pricing depending on what destinations you choose. You can see different prices for the same product on different devices if the site is configured differently on each.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thanks to the OP. I just got a great deal on Easons for a book.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Ekerot

Hoping for O'Neill's price drops

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Daisy03

The tablet listed above on offer in DID electrical is available for same price in Currys but with a case and 64gb memory card included.

https://www.currys.ie/ieen/computing/tablets-and-ereaders/tablets/samsung-galaxy-tab-a-10-1-tablet-2019-evo-plus-microsd-memory-card-smart-cover-bundle-32-gb-silver-10201539-pdt.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

BANNER-GIFT-CARD-BLACK-FRIDAY.png
    20% off ticketmaster gift cards tomorrow, use promo code BLACK20

• Registered Users Posts: 9 elBootho

Thanks again.

I got most of Xmas shopping done from here in the end!!

[Mod edit- Please STOP quoting large posts!]

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Nice, excuse my ignorance but I want to get tickets for my parents for christmas, could you just buy the gift card and buy the tickets with this at 20% less?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eeebeee

Thanks, this list is deadly! Was looking for a good hotel break as a gift

• Registered Users Posts: 11,460 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

MyVitamins are doing 60% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Nice, excuse my ignorance but I want to get tickets for my parents for christmas, could you just buy the gift card and buy the tickets with this at 20% less?

Would love to know this too

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

24% off Hairy Baby best sellers for 24 hours here. I think it's just the t-shirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Me too. If I know what tickets I need, can I just buy the gift card and then buy the tickets with the gift card? Is there any catch or fees?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭r0chf0rt

recyclebin wrote: »
    Me too. If I know what tickets I need, can I just buy the gift card and then buy the tickets with the gift card? Is there any catch or fees?

Yes. You just put in the gift card number as the payment option. If the tickets are more expensive than the gift card you just pay the extra separately. If the tickets are less expensive then the balance remains on the gift card. The gift card doesn't appear straight away after purchase. It takes a few hours from what I remember and its emailed to your registered ticketmaster email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Carraig Donn have 30% off almost everything. Some really good deals there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

r0chf0rt wrote: »
    Yes. You just put in the gift card number as the payment option. If the tickets are more expensive than the gift card you just pay the extra separately. If the tickets are less expensive then the balance remains on the gift card. The gift card doesn't appear straight away after purchase. It takes a few hours from what I remember and its emailed to your registered ticketmaster email address.

Cheers, also says this in the terms so people are aware - 3.2 Your Card will be activated and ready to use at the point of purchase. However, it may take up to three working days for an e-Gift Card to be activated and ready to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭GeneralSherman

Schoolbooks.ie Black Friday sale
    https://www.schoolbooks.ie/

Half price branded schoolbags, 70% off stationery, 30% off kids books

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭sambucus nigra

Thanks for that, in case it helps anyone else doing similiar I ordered just past midnight, got order confirmation immediately and the actual voucher at about 10am. Have sorted my mother's present now (Andrea Bocelli tickets), saved 50euro, thanks so much again!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mgray

r0chf0rt wrote: »

Yes, this is correct, says up to 12 hours to receive the code. Hope is quicker, wanted to buy tickets at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭cwboy

I wonder could you use a Ticketmaster giftcard you already own to buy another with 20% extra added?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭kenyard

cwboy wrote: »
    I wonder could you use a Ticketmaster giftcard you already own to buy another with 20% extra added?

theres no option to use voucher, i just tried.

@op. thanks, just picked up 250 voucher for 200. im sure i will be going to some festivals at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Lovely, my daughter literally came home yesterday with a torn schoolbag!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,290 ✭✭✭xtal191

Thanks got a load of dog food

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭Wheety

If you go to a lot of gigs, you should just buy a €250 gift card (or more than 1). That's a decent saving.

Only 1 year on the gift card. New 5 year rule not in yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement