Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offer: Dunnes voucher €10 off €50 spend

• 13-08-2019 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,496 ✭✭✭

I have a Dunnes voucher €10 off €50 spend on groceries, got it through the vodafone app. You print it off and present at till.

Anyone want it?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Could I have it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Gormal wrote: »
    I have a Dunnes voucher €10 off €50 spend on groceries, got it through the vodafone app. You print it off and present at till.

Anyone want it?

I'll take it if it's available pls

• Registered Users Posts: 4,496 ✭✭✭Gormal

Could I have it please?

Sure, sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,496 ✭✭✭Gormal

Taken

• Registered Users Posts: 28 doyled4

I'll take one of still available thank s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Hi I printed off one of these vouchers from Vodafone website. This morning and on it. It days valid until 31 July. Anyone know if Dunnesd will still take them

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi I printed off one of these vouchers from Vodafone website. This morning and on it. It days valid until 31 July. Anyone know if Dunnesd will still take them

I doubt it.
    Was that an old voucher? The current ones have an expiry of August 31st.

Doubt all you like. I know how to read a date. I downloaded from the Vodafone last Tuesday printed the voucher. Gave it to my sister and she came back with the voucher. The date Is 31 july

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Doubt all you like. I know how to read a date.

You asked will Dunnes take it.

Davy wrote: »
    I doubt it.

Apologies I misunderstood your reply. I should have known better. You are one of the better people on boards to give advice thank you

• Advertisement
Advertisement