Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Octane Insurance - anyone heard of this motor insurance company?

• 10-10-2019 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

So i received my car insurance renewal price which was the same price as last year, called quote devil and they got a quote fully comp at half my current insurers price from a crowd called Octane Insurance, 250e excess, breakdown assist, windscreen cover...all the usual bells and whistles...exact same cover as my current insurer essentially!

Is anyone insured through this insurer? seems like its too good to be true as every other insurer I tried is around the same price as the renewal price from my current insurer!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

They are a front door for

http://www.prestigeunderwriting.co.uk/#who-we-are

Unit 3 First Floor
    Teach Chinn Arid
    Ashe Street
    Cavan
    County Cavan

I checked a phone number and it comes up for Octane when dealing with claims in Ireland

No idea if they are easy to deal with though.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Ask your advisor. They are getting paid to advise you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement