Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recycling cassette tapes

• 28-04-2018 10:39am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any advice for recycling or disposing of cassette tapes? Have 10k+ to dispose of so putting them in the domestic bin isn't an option

Kerry area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Okon

What's on them? Any good music?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭degsie

Secret Healy-Rae recordings by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭sully123

Im guessing there is still no answer to this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭degsie

Cassette tapes are making a comeback, I'd hold onto them...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

degsie wrote:
    Cassette tapes are making a comeback, I'd hold onto them...

Can't see them being as popular as records though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Giving this a bump - anyone have any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

I had some for disposal. A local flea market stall took a few. But that many..?
    I can only suggest posting on freecycle and the free ads on Adverts and DD.

Advertisement