Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People who like to say mad random things.

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,270 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Guess what I'm a submarine cookie from outer space, get that Lawrence! :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Snooble Toooob! :):eek::cool::pac::D:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It rubs the ketchup on it's skin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yer man with the massive balls did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

You can’t take a shower in a parakeet cage.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

(can i just post some random sh1te of mine? ive got loads like...)

i wish i was a tree
    simple prosperity
    i wish i was a tree
    sequenciality

02:38 27/11/2018
    Supermarket Incontinence and other probably meaningless songs including Malaise Sandwich

and did you ever feel like you were looking at a mathematical equation on a page and when you ask others what they think, they argue about the composition of the page its written on.

02:47 27/04/2018
    a short story

set in the year 216 (8236 old time)
    the world and ireland included had been broken and transfigured by the multitude of wars that followed the collapse of organised civilisation, which stemed from the enivitable expiry of both natural and the new so called supernatural resources. more on this later.
    what was the island of ireland is now a collection of islands, roughly retaining the original arrangement of land mass however ulster including donegal is now an island all its own, much to the dismay of the donegalese tribesmen. sligo and mayo and a nice part of galway are their own continent and it suits them well. the entire midlands including the previously ancient centre seat of provincial power Midhe is now a new central island of interconnective trade and transpondence. the east is entity mostly to its own bar the sunny south east which has a special relationship with the rest of now isolated island of south folk.
    things were bad for a while, wild bad even but once the dust settled and the nettles started growing again the individual islanders that remained respondent saw that once pesky electricity and troublesome taxes were a thing of the new past, life and trade could flourish. mostly everyone kept to themselves on their own homesteads, trading excess meat for pumkins and stone craft of woven skins, a new neotribal substantiated society began to evolve. gone were the books of faces, the pointless escapades peoples consciousnesses were driven down shoddely cobbled streets like wild bulls drugged and stabbed just so failing mens egos could keep up with the natural expression of a trapped God.
    now things were quiet, the auld broadcast cancer had long since ended and the new fields shone with the shiver of real green not the fake fertiliser facade of forty shades of ****e.
    the earth was rich again from the blood of idiots and idolators, the idea men and women of the past that had all thought it such a great idea to to rush toward disaster in the first place.

(i havn't edited it)

Poodle McStunkus :).

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ruth211

omg noooo

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I vote a surprise ban for anyone that uses that horrid c word

Why ban the word coconut when people say ¢unt more often

LaFuton wrote: »
    (can i just post some random sh1te of mine? ive got loads like...)

i wish i was a tree
    simple prosperity
    i wish i was a tree
    sequenciality

02:38 27/11/2018
    Supermarket Incontinence and other probably meaningless songs including Malaise Sandwich

and did you ever feel like you were looking at a mathematical equation on a page and when you ask others what they think, they argue about the composition of the page its written on.

02:47 27/04/2018
    a short story

set in the year 216 (8236 old time)
    the world and ireland included had been broken and transfigured by the multitude of wars that followed the collapse of organised civilisation, which stemed from the enivitable expiry of both natural and the new so called supernatural resources. more on this later.
    what was the island of ireland is now a collection of islands, roughly retaining the original arrangement of land mass however ulster including donegal is now an island all its own, much to the dismay of the donegalese tribesmen. sligo and mayo and a nice part of galway are their own continent and it suits them well. the entire midlands including the previously ancient centre seat of provincial power Midhe is now a new central island of interconnective trade and transpondence. the east is entity mostly to its own bar the sunny south east which has a special relationship with the rest of now isolated island of south folk.
    things were bad for a while, wild bad even but once the dust settled and the nettles started growing again the individual islanders that remained respondent saw that once pesky electricity and troublesome taxes were a thing of the new past, life and trade could flourish. mostly everyone kept to themselves on their own homesteads, trading excess meat for pumkins and stone craft of woven skins, a new neotribal substantiated society began to evolve. gone were the books of faces, the pointless escapades peoples consciousnesses were driven down shoddely cobbled streets like wild bulls drugged and stabbed just so failing mens egos could keep up with the natural expression of a trapped God.
    now things were quiet, the auld broadcast cancer had long since ended and the new fields shone with the shiver of real green not the fake fertiliser facade of forty shades of ****e.
    the earth was rich again from the blood of idiots and idolators, the idea men and women of the past that had all thought it such a great idea to to rush toward disaster in the first place.

(i havn't edited it)

And your prescription is ready at the institute for the fu©ked up

• Advertisement

Does a dogs lips move when he reads ?

No only when he lies

La.de.da wrote: »
    The discombobulater is currently in for servicing.

Not true I had the discombobulater for desserts

Fental Gertitude. 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 13,151 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Fu,c.k the Ra

I went to my house mates cat and said, ' hello I'm from the BBC I'd like to interview you ' and it ran away. Why do all the cats run away. :)

Erkan Sterkle

• Registered Users Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Oooga booga....!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,391 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Attack. Attack. Attack. Is what we lack.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement