Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

11-12-2018, 09:51   #181
Hurrache

Yea, but you're close enough to the city then that it doesn't feel as bad as being stuck before you even hit Cabra. On Twitter anyway that seems to be the main complaint.
Advertisement
11-12-2018, 11:39   #182
Daith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrache View Post
Yea, but you're close enough to the city then that it doesn't feel as bad as being stuck before you even hit Cabra. On Twitter anyway that seems to be the main complaint.
Interesting. I guess that road was always going to be the main bottleneck.
06-02-2019, 05:56   #183
StreetLight

So, how is the 40E doing? Any time i see it, it's just carrying fresh air.
06-02-2019, 06:22   #184
AlekSmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM228 View Post
First I've heard of such, the only premium rate claims I've come across in recent years was one for Airlink drivers, the unions wanted €17 or so extra per day, the Labour Court rejected it.

I understand all drivers on DBs commercial services get premium payments (of varying amounts), but there are no agreed night rates other than specifically for the Nitelink drivers that I know of.
The intention currently is that the Night Services will be operated by a panel of Night-Duty only drivers,meaning they will regularly (>50% per anum) work over 3 hours between Midnight and 0700.

These Drivers then fall under the classification of Night Workers,which is NOT the same as a driver doing Night Work.

As the company currently has a large complement of Night Workers in engineering,these rates & conditions are being extended to the Driving grade interested in Night work (Of which there are a significant number )
06-02-2019, 10:10   #185
madnessnmayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetLight View Post
So, how is the 40E doing? Any time i see it, it's just carrying fresh air.
From what I seen steady few getting on at Broombridge and few getting off around Finglas area after leaving Tyrrelstown
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion