Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

French Oral - Document?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Togepi wrote: »
    I'm doing racism in sport this year, what kind of questions do ye think they might ask?

"Pensez-vous que le racisme existe dans le monde du sport?" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Apart from that one. :P

I wonder what would happen if I went in and said I totally agreed with racism... If my French was good they'd have to give me the marks like. :pac:

Lolz, that'd be awful. Tout le monde est égal. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Togepi wrote: »
    Apart from that one. :P

I wonder what would happen if I went in and said I totally agreed with racism... If my French was good they'd have to give me the marks like. :pac:

Lolz, that'd be awful. Tout le monde est égal. :)

Hahaha, that's true, they couldn't penalise you for it!
    I know, but a bitta racist humour never goes astray! Racist/sexist/homophobic jokes = the best ones <3 but racism/sexism/homophobia = not cool! :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Hahaha, that's true, they couldn't penalise you for it!
    I know, but a bitta racist humour never goes astray! Racist/sexist/homophobic jokes = the best ones <3 but racism/sexism/homophobia = not cool! :O

True that, yeah some are quite funny.

Sure if you're Irish it's not racist, it's just havin' the craic! ;)

Advertisement