Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thread ban in COVID-19 restrictions forum.

Options
  • 17-02-2021 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I’ve been banned from the restrictions forum as of last night.
    I was personally angry at the time and want to apologise, I haven’t been posting in that thread up until recently again. I will keep it civil from now on and keep to facts ans figures.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,148 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hi Cork2021,

I don't see a ban on your account. Were you banned from one thread or the entire forum?

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Cork2021

Hi Cork2021,

I don't see a ban on your account. Were you banned from one thread or the entire forum?

Thread, the easing of restrictions forum on covid 19

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,148 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Ok. This thread needs to be moved to the HelpDesk where threadbans are addressed. Bear with me.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,061 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ok. This thread needs to be moved to the HelpDesk where threadbans are addressed. Bear with me.

And moved to Helpdesk, I'll edit the title for clarity in a second.

Hi Cork2021,

Have you tried to resolve this via PM?

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Cork2021

Hi Cork2021,

Have you tried to resolve this via PM?

I’ve now been fully banned from commenting on any covid issue. I’m trying to resolve with Beasty atm. Thanks

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Cork2021 wrote: »
    I’ve now been fully banned from commenting on any covid issue. I’m trying to resolve with Beasty atm. Thanks

Misunderstanding on behalf of Cork2021, who thought the threadban was lifted

It remains in place but forum ban lifted following assurance from Cork2021 not to post in the thread again pending resolution of this appeal

Advertisement