Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Big Brother

Options
  • 20-02-2021 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

You know with lockdown and that, Id really love a good series of Big Brother to be on now.

Use to watch it years ago on channel 4 and a few series after that but then didn't follow it.

Its strange cause when it first started, all the winners were the 'good' housemates but as it evolved the more 'bad guy' and controversial characters started winning. Not complaining, just the way it went as they were more entertaining.

I think my favorite of all was Jackie Stallone! Her arrival was gas! I also loved it when Mickey (think that was his name) was all cocky about eating a chilli like it was no bother to him and then when he ate it, he nearly keeled over :pac:

Favourite housemates, situations etc to cheer me up...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

You know with lockdown and that, Id really love a good series of Big Brother to be on now.

Use to watch it years ago on channel 4 and a few series after that but then didn't follow it.

Its strange cause when it first started, all the winners were the 'good' housemates but as it evolved the more 'bad guy' and controversial characters started winning. Not complaining, just the way it went as they were more entertaining.

I think my favorite of all was Jackie Stallone! Her arrival was gas! I also loved it when Mickey (think that was his name) was all cocky about eating a chilli like it was no bother to him and then when he ate it, he nearly keeled over :pac:

Favourite housemates, situations etc to cheer me up...

Mikey the ginger Scottish blind lad

Advertisement