Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to forums in general

• 18-02-2021 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hope to get some advice
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi NeedAdvice! Welcome to Boards :) I see you have found the Accommodation & Property forum for your query but if you have any other questions about getting around the site, you can ask them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nilda

RECEITA PARA EMAGRECER RÁPIDO.
    INGREDIENTES:
    1 BANANA PRATA
    1 MAÇA COM CASCA LIMPA
    200ML DE LEITE
    1 COLHER DE SOPA DE CHIA
    1 COLHER DE SOPA DE AVEIA EM FLOCO
    BATA TUO NO LIQUIDIFICADOR E PROTO É SÓ SE DELICIAR

ESSE CHEIK É PARA SUBSTITUIR UMA REFEIÇAO

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

nilda wrote: »
    RECEITA PARA EMAGRECER RÁPIDO.
    INGREDIENTES:
    1 BANANA PRATA
    1 MAÇA COM CASCA LIMPA
    200ML DE LEITE
    1 COLHER DE SOPA DE CHIA
    1 COLHER DE SOPA DE AVEIA EM FLOCO
    BATA TUO NO LIQUIDIFICADOR E PROTO É SÓ SE DELICIAR

ESSE CHEIK É PARA SUBSTITUIR UMA REFEIÇAO

These forums are in English, with the obvious exception of the Irish language section.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nilda

I would like to say why I posted this recipe for how to lose weight fast. It solved my localized fat problem.
    Too bad I still can't post photos here so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

nilda wrote: »
    I would like to say why I posted this recipe for how to lose weight fast. It solved my localized fat problem.
    Too bad I still can't post photos here so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Posting it onto random and unrelated threads like this one, isn't going to be well received.

• Advertisement
Advertisement