Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Cabins

Options
  • 06-01-2021 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watching this? New reality dating show on virgin media.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Anyone ???lol...

Once u have watched one episode it’s pretty addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,560 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I have watched some of it yes. I will admit it is addictive and easy to watch. I missed Tuesdays episode do but my own fault so mo idea what happened to the young 21vyear old and the guy she was with but I guess they both left as singles. She was a bit strange and while they got on ok I thought they were not a great match.
    Am watching last nights now and by gore is your man so boring.
    Momonda and Robin are not a bad match if he would just lighten up a bit and she pull her weight. Still can't believe she is 27. She looks amazing. I can not blame her for being angry about the body paint do as he ruined her makeup and any girl would be angry about that me included. Fair play to him for apologising do just don't do it again. He seems like a nice lad.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    I have watched some of it yes. I will admit it is addictive and easy to watch. I missed Tuesdays episode do but my own fault so mo idea what happened to the young 21vyear old and the guy she was with but I guess they both left as singles. She was a bit strange and while they got on ok I thought they were not a great match.
    Am watching last nights now and by gore is your man so boring.
    Momonda and Robin are not a bad match if he would just lighten up a bit and she pull her weight. Still can't believe she is 27. She looks amazing. I can not blame her for being angry about the body paint do as he ruined her makeup and any girl would be angry about that me included. Fair play to him for apologising do just don't do it again. He seems like a nice lad.

I thought ur one Robin was a bit much, like being so open about her toilet habits, was pretty strange. I haven’t seen the episode with the paint yet but ya she def does come across quite lazy.

Oh apparently the first couple who went in the guy with muscles and girl with black hair, he had a girlfriend on the outside the whole time and that doormat girlfriend has stayed with him. What a pr*ck.

Ms

Ye I think Robin was trying to see how much she could control him. She did not even think he would get them. I guess she likes to be really clean down there.
    Ye I did not like him at all knew there was something strange about him.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ha aww ur one Jees doing Karoke by herself. She seems like a fun girl, ur man is a bit serious they matched her with.

Why go to bed early? When ur in a cabin trying to get to know someone.he comes across as hard work. Didn’t see him make much of an effort.

• Advertisement
    Ms

fin12 wrote: »
    Ha aww ur one Jees doing Karoke by herself. She seems like a fun girl, ur man is a bit serious they matched her with.

Why he was very dull. Jeez he could have loosened up a bit. He will never meet a woman or a man if he stays like that. You have to be open minded and appreciate other people's differences and uniqueness if you want to have a partner in life. Not everyone thinks or acts the same but as long as a person is open minded and respectful that is what matters and how you get on with people in life. We are all unique and different. I would be very tempted to do that show if asked not that it is going to happen like.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Why he was very dull. Jeez he could have loosened up a bit. He will never meet a woman or a man if he stays like that. You have to be open minded and appreciate other people's differences and uniqueness if you want to have a partner in life. Not everyone thinks or acts the same but as long as a person is open minded and respectful that is what matters and how you get on with people in life. We are all unique and different. I would be very tempted to do that show if asked not that it is going to happen like.

Everything u said is so true. Just even leaving without saying anything. Ur one Jeese dodged a bullet. Ya I’d love to do something like that as well but not on tv lol. I’m guessing the show only airs Monday to Friday do u know?

Ms

Everything u said is so true. Just even leaving without saying anything. Ur one Jeese dodged a bullet. Ya I’d love to do something like that as well but not on tv lol. I’m guessing the show only airs Monday to Friday do u know?
    Yes it's only Monday to Friday thankfully as I think 5 days is enough and you need a break at the weekend.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Spanishpoint

Where can I watch it?

Where can I watch it?

Virgin media player. Just search under A _ Z programs , and go to C. You will see it listed there.

• Advertisement
    Ms

Where can I watch it?
    Virgin Two at 9pm on weekdays

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

On Twitter, he has said he did sing and did say goodbye so I think it was a bit of dodgy editing

Embarrassed for ur man who got sick after the first night in the cabin. They both seem like quiet nice guys.

That guy from London with the cabin crew girl is an absolute twat.

Ms

Embarrassed for ur man who got sick after the first night in the cabin. They both seem like quiet nice guys.

That guy from London with the cabin crew girl is an absolute twat.

Agreed. He can not even cook a dinner ffs and pretends he can. That's just lame. He could learn sonething if he asked. I think she has way to much tan on her face. She made him a lovely dinner and he acts the ejit and makes her feel bad. If that was me I would kicked him in the balls he deserves it. She should have at least pored the drink he gave her over is head. He is an immature useless twat. I hope she walks out and leaves him there. She deserves better.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Watching this show, I really want to go to a log cabin and have a nice glass of presecco in the jacuzzi.

Ms

Awe poor Jordan. He really has not got a clue. It's like he has never seen a Woman before ever and mow that he is here has no idea how to approach the poor girl. She is lovely but is not a Woman to be messed with pr messed around as she has shown after him introducing her to his Mother which I think she was not at all happy with.
    She also seems hard to crack do and Jordon is not the one to do it or even the man for her I think.

And that is that. He still has some progress to make but he made a little here at least. Might help him out in the real world.

The two farmers do seem to be getting on great and the new couple Lovila and whatever his name is had a great start but has stalled.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

I’ve really liked the last group of couples, like April and Ryan, would make a nice couple. Also really liked the journey of Liam and andrias. And Addy and Nina were good fun.

Really didn’t like the two farmers. Ur man took the rejection quite bad.

Ms

I’ve really liked the last group of couples, like April and Ryan, would make a nice couple. Also really liked the journey of Liam and andrias. And Addy and Nina were good fun.

Really didn’t like the two farmers. Ur man took the rejection quite bad.

I don't remember April and Ryan lol.

I do remember the two farmers and ye he obviously thought he was in with a good chance but then she said no. I thought at the beginning they might have been a good match but it became obvious they were not over time.
    The others were good ye. I just wish it had subtitle options too for it as it's so hard to hear what some of them do be talking about.
    There is a reunion show on Sunday at 9pm. That will be interesting to see especially for Craig who was on it twice. Will both the girls he shared a Cabin with be there I wonder.
    I was surprised that while there was a couple of gay couples on it there was no female gay couples.
    I am not sure there will be another series of it as it does not seem to have been that much of a success and 8 people left as couples out of 20. So a 40 per cent success rate is not even a pass.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

I don't remember April and Ryan lol.

I do remember the two farmers and ye he obviously thought he was in with a good chance but then she said no. I thought at the beginning they might have been a good match but it became obvious they were not over time.
    The others were good ye. I just wish it had subtitle options too for it as it's so hard to hear what some of them do be talking about.
    There is a reunion show on Sunday at 9pm. That will be interesting to see especially for Craig who was on it twice. Will both the girls he shared a Cabin with be there I wonder.
    I was surprised that while there was a couple of gay couples on it there was no female gay couples.
    I am not sure there will be another series of it as it does not seem to have been that much of a success and 8 people left as couples out of 20. So a 40 per cent success rate is not even a pass.

Yes looking forward to the reunion show. There was a female couple at the start of the show.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/04/the-cabins-same-sex-couple-charlotte-and-sarah-praised-by-viewers-13847815/

Ryan was a model and Amy won ms Britain and makes wedding dresses. I think a lot of these dating shows, success rate is not great, probably is pretty realistic seeing as dating in the real world has a pretty high failure rate well for me anyway.

Enjoyed the reunion show. Nice to see that the two girls are still together and a couple others that still have potential. I thought the girl Jess who did a small bit of karaoke, her dress was really nice.

• Advertisement
    Ms

Enjoyed the reunion show. Nice to see that the two girls are still together and a couple others that still have potential. I thought the girl Jess who did a small bit of karaoke, her dress was really nice.

I am only watching the reunion show now. Oh ye I forget about them two at the beginning.

I thought Jordan singing was not that good. The music with it was too load so you could not hear him singing anyway but hey what would I know. Fair play to him for doing it anyway.
    I thought it a pity that Robyn and Mamouda did not work out. She seemed like a lovely girl but they both on different frequencys I think.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement