Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

I'm on Ch 21 as well, what difficulty are you on ?

Playing on normal just, with classic enabled.

I'm going to have another bash at the weekend, my brain was scrambled after work last night so fatigue may have had something to do with it!

Let me know you get on Sephiroth, I'm curious to know if it is as difficult as I found it or if I'm just terrible at the game :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

goon_magee wrote: »
    Playing on normal just, with classic enabled.

I'm going to have another bash at the weekend, my brain was scrambled after work last night so fatigue may have had something to do with it!

Let me know you get on Sephiroth, I'm curious to know if it is as difficult as I found it or if I'm just terrible at the game :pac:

Probably will be easier as I'm playing on the lowest difficulty :o is classic mode perma death ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Is the Season Pass worth it? Wouldn't be bothered about outfits and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I could be interested in the new DLC if it doesn't force you to play through the same 25 hours first half of the game that everyone has already played.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I keep restarting trying to recruit archers and mages from the other houses

• Advertisement

Finished.....phew that was a struggle. Lost a few members along the way, but they were necessary sacrafices. All I can say is thank **** for Ingrid

I keep restarting trying to recruit archers and mages from the other houses

Spam them with gifts. If you get them to support level B you don't really need to worry about trying to get the right skills levelled up, once at support level B that should trigger a convo at some point the following month where they ask to join your house.

I keep inviting Ashe and Bernadetta to cook and give Ingrid Dorethea and others gifts there are so many recruitment guides online that do things differently. Just glad I look very the repetition of the game so much.

I've accidentally made Hilda in to a one woman axe murder machine. It's glorious.

When she cuts a fool down and chants HILDA! HILDA!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Finished.....phew that was a struggle. Lost a few members along the way, but they were necessary sacrafices. All I can say is thank **** for Ingrid

Ingrid is a beast. I had her as a Pegasus Knight and she cleared house for me on most levels. She's pretty much untouchable.

• Advertisement

I keep inviting Ashe and Bernadetta to cook and give Ingrid Dorethea and others gifts there are so many recruitment guides online that do things differently. Just glad I look very the repetition of the game so much.

I tea-partied the bejaysus out of Dorothea and Lysetthia and had no real issues recruiting them for a finish. Custard Creams for the win :)

skerry wrote: »
    Ingrid is a beast. I had her as a Pegasus Knight and she cleared house for me on most levels. She's pretty much untouchable.

Agreed, Pegasus Knight for me also I pretty much solo'd the final battle with her. Her magic evasion basically made her untouchable and the final battle is pretty heavy on magic spamming enemies so she really came into her own.

Phenomenal game overall and I'm so glad I finally gave the series a try. The fact that after a 70 hour playthrough, all I want to do is jump back in on NG+ and pick a different route, rather than move on to something else in my backlog, really speaks volumes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

fixXxer wrote: »
    I've accidentally made Hilda in to a one woman axe murder machine. It's glorious.

When she cuts a fool down and chants HILDA! HILDA!

:D

I did that with Edelgard, beefed her up in armor and an axe, she looked like a female body builder :D.

Holy **** things just got REEEEEEEEAL
    Edlegard as the Red Emperor, did not see that coming! How could she??
    Despite all this I still don't trust Rhea. I feel like a pawn being moved by two chess masters.

skerry wrote: »
    I tea-partied the bejaysus out of Dorothea and Lysetthia and had no real issues recruiting them for a finish. Custard Creams for the win :)

I was gonna do this but I'm pretty happy with my default character set in Golden Deer house. Two Archer, two Paladins, A flying guy, a punch kick guy, and the rest magic or swords.

Holy **** things just got REEEEEEEEAL
    Edlegard as the Red Emperor, did not see that coming! How could she??
    Despite all this I still don't trust Rhea. I feel like a pawn being moved by two chess masters.

Edelgard broke my heart when that was revealed :(

I'm just glad it wasn't ingrid

More progress

Just started
    the time skip section
    . I wonder how long is left?

Really want to
    do a Edelgard playthrough after and see how things play out.

Edelgard broke my heart when that was revealed :(
    We had birthday tea :(

We had birthday tea :(

😭😭

• Advertisement

More progress

Just started
    the time skip section
    . I wonder how long is left?

Really want to
    do a Edelgard playthrough after and see how things play out.

You're just over halfway through. If you are going Black Eagles, which it sounds like you are, then there is 22 chapters.

You're just over halfway through. If you are going Black Eagles, which it sounds like you are, then there is 22 chapters.

GOLDEN DEER FOR LYFE

Jaysus
    Battle of the Eagle and Lion Part 2

I had to kill
    Bernadette
    in the middle manning the long range arrow. Genuinely felt like a monster.

The feels.

Need to get started on my Black Eagle's play-through on this soon, the temptation to click on the spoiler tags here is getting to much :)

Jaysus
    Battle of the Eagle and Lion Part 2

I had to kill
    Bernadette
    in the middle manning the long range arrow. Genuinely felt like a monster.

The feels.

:(

Need to get a second playthrough started myself as well. With there not being much on the horizon that I want to play for a few months, I have the itch to jump back into this again!

Stuck on Ch 21 , any tips ?

Stuck on Ch 21 , any tips ?

Is that the final battle, or the one underground just before?

Is that the final battle, or the one underground just before?

Ya the final battle,
    loads of white dragons around the place

• Advertisement

Take over the heal tiles at all costs

Advertisement