Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sarah McInerney's voice

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

callaway92 wrote: »
    Sexiest voice on radio has to be Emily on Spin SW.

Just know she has to be hot with it!

The voice of the caramel bunny was Miriam Margolyes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

She should be a hostage negotiator - "put down the gun and I'll let you lick my legs"

There should be a line in sarah mcinerney sat navs.
    Just drive around randomly all day. With no trousers on.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Grayson wrote: »
    The voice of the caramel bunny was Miriam Margolyes

Stick that in the animal drilling thread. It will be warmly appreciated.

Cheers mate. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Sounds like a horse?

Neigh.

you'd imagine the other presenters would have a hard time keeping their hands away from their shafts!
    Not really...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Am I the only one who thinks she is average at best? Presenting wise I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭boomtown84

Disagree with most of you here. I think she has the most annoying interview style. It's like she has a chip on her shoulder or an inferiority complex or something. Can't quite put my finger on it but I hate listening to her interviews...never lets anyone make their point without rudely interrupting them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Pictures Of Lilly

She's a bit too find of jumping in rather than letting an interview finish and then picking apart any flaws in their argument.
    That's why she fills in for Vincent Browne

Sounds like a horse?
    You have no case with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

the truth is that they are both extremely mediocre.

Chris' delivery is appalling and totally unsuitable for radio, Sarah's is just an average Irish voice i would have thought.

I get the impression that Chris would burn down an orphanage if he thought it would further his career.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Are Am Eye wrote: »
    There should be a line in sarah mcinerney sat navs.
    Just drive around randomly all day. With no trousers on.

So just like every other day, then....gotcha.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

boomtown84 wrote: »
    Disagree with most of you here. I think she has the most annoying interview style. It's like she has a chip on her shoulder or an inferiority complex or something. Can't quite put my finger on it but I hate listening to her interviews...never lets anyone make their point without rudely interrupting them.

Yup she is like a dog with a bone when interviewing, im pretty sure she is under the mistaken impression she is being a hard hitting journalist by behaving how she does but she just comes across as incredibly naive and pathetic at her job

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

I think she has an awful dreary monotone voice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Also I facebook friend requested her and she didn't accept, the bitch

Also I facebook friend requested her and she didn't accept, the bitch

That's kinda creepy

That's kinda creepy

You're kinda creepy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Am I the only one who thinks she is average at best? Presenting wise I mean.

You certainly would be in a minority alright....I imagine most think she is far worse than average.

I think she's awful. She went on a rant about Leo not appointing enough female ministers recently and that was the last straw for me, can't listen to the show any more, which is a shame because I don't mind the other fella.

You're kinda creepy

No, I don't request People on facebook I don't know:pac:

No, I don't request People on facebook I don't know:pac:

I've met her twice through work!

• Advertisement

I've met her twice through work!

;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

She has a normal Irish accent which is fast becoming a rare commodity these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,078 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Sounds like a horse?

Ehh wrong thread for that kind of talk.
    I think she's awful. She went on a rant about Leo not appointing enough female ministers recently and that was the last straw for me, can't listen to the show any more, which is a shame because I don't mind the other fella.

She always strikes me as being fairly feminist and to hell with anything else.

Granted she isn't too bad to look at and sounds alright, but you sometimes wouldn't want to bother listening to what she is on about.

jmayo wrote: »
    Ehh wrong thread for that kind of talk.

Granted she isn't too bad to look at and sounds alright, but you sometimes wouldn't want to bother listening to what she is on about.

Jasus, I don't think she's anything to look at at all ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 13,078 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Jasus, I don't think she's anything to look at at all ffs

I guess she reminds me of someone I used to know so maybe that's it.
    It is the hairstyle that is common thread.

Now granted for a full appraisal of ms mcinerney I need to see her standing up and walking around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

The vocal equivalent of a finely tuned purring sports car, smooth, classy & sophisticated :))

No idea what she's really like, but her voice ain't half bad.

jmayo wrote: »

Maybe she wouldn't need to be such a feminist if people afforded her the respect of ignoring her physical attributes, or didn't talk about pulling the plum off themselves whilst listening to her, and stuck to discussing her work as a journalist.

She has a lovely voice. It's always a relief to hear her voice over that herbivore she presents with.
    Had to look that up in the urban dictionary... because I knew you didn't mean that he eat grass.

And I actually think he's quite good at taking the initiative actually! Unless you meant 'taking the initiative' with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

She is a dose. And not a sexy one at that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Had to look that up in the urban dictionary... because I knew you didn't mean that he eat grass.

And I actually think he's quite good at taking the initiative actually! Unless you meant 'taking the initiative' with her?

No, he literally means a herbivore. That lad loves atin grass

Advertisement