Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Monday

• 09-09-2019 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Comhghairdeas is too well handicapped to ignore today 2.30 listowel. Well drawn with Declan McDonagh up having been using clainers, ground he will like. Ran better than his finishing position suggests last time when the pace was the far side and went better than recent runs in a much hotter race. 25s looks huge down to a mark of 54

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Comhghairdeas is too well handicapped to ignore today 2.30 listowel. Well drawn with Declan McDonagh up having been using clainers, ground he will like. Ran better than his finishing position suggests last time when the pace was the far side and went better than recent runs in a much hotter race. 25s looks huge down to a mark of 54

Honestly logged on to see if you fancied xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Honestly logged on to see if you fancied xxx

Well we know who you fancie!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Slattsy wrote: »
    Well we know who you fancie!! :D

It's a tight run thing between PC and SonofGoat at the moment!

Comhgairdeas smashed up in many places already...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Into 9s in places :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

2.15 Brighton, Dontaskmeagain, around 5/4 I've been laying this all morning. My best bet of the day. Few nice bets lined up for the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    2.15 Brighton, Dontaskmeagain, around 5/4 I've been laying this all morning. My best bet of the day. Few nice bets lined up for the day.

Hard luck on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

You must have been counting your cash there, unlucky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭BigStickMick

Unlucky goaty, hate to see your best bet of the day on a short priced newcomer go wrong like that as it wins as it likes by a wide margin. Stick at it, better luck just round the corner.

Last bet for an hour or so.

2.35 Perth Chanceiton, around 11/10. I'm pretty sure it won't win, I've layed.

I do think stream lady will win but just sticking with the lay on Chanceiton.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Listowel

2.50 - Count of Carabass ew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

FFS no joy with that.. kids will have to go without dinner this eve

Last bets til this evening.

3.10 Perth, Holy Motivation, laying for 2 places 2.5'ish

3.20 Brighton, Sandy Steve, around 1.89, laying too, I dont thin it will win.

Im out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Líos Tuathál

3.25 Still Standing , Tipitena
    3.55 Inscribe
    4.25 Emperor of the Sun
    4.55 Stormy Belle , Mean Fomhár

an t'adh mór a daoibh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Blinkers_off

3.25 warnaq 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Last bets til this evening.

3.10 Perth, Holy Motivation, laying for 2 places 2.5'ish

3.20 Brighton, Sandy Steve, around 1.89, laying too, I dont thin it will win.

Im out

Taking on Elliott and Johnson combo at Perth is a dangerous game...

Last bet of the evening for me.

5.05 Sizing Tara, hasn't a hope of winning that race. Laying for a place @ 11/10-evn's

Til tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭bookman2

Last bet of the evening for me.

5.05 Sizing Tara, hasn't a hope of winning that race. Laying for a place @ 11/10-evn's

Til tomorrow

not a good day for you.

fancy anything for wolves tonight?

8pm Wolves, Vampish, very short @ around 4/6. I wasn't going to bet but at the short price I have to get involved. I don't think it will win tonight, layed.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭bookman2

8pm Wolves, Vampish, very short @ around 4/6. I wasn't going to bet but at the short price I have to get involved. I don't think it will win tonight, layed.

Nicely done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭BigStickMick

Attaboy Goaty! Cannot keep a good judge down.

• Advertisement

Attaboy Goaty! Cannot keep a good judge down.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

This place has gone to the dawgs.

Advertisement