Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭fincollins

hey all

i want to start a group of three to go for the carlisle offer in terenure.

so basically i need 2 more people to join asap...hopefully this evening!?

let me know...or pm or whatever...my number is 0864090239

finbarr

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clare_mary

Hi,

Im thinking of joining Westpoint gym in Blanchardstown and there is a special offer on 3 join for the price of 2 (595 euro)- Im keen to join but need 2 others anyone interested??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭kirving

Hi, I'm looking to join Carlisle. I haven't got anyone else to join with me so far so I'll go in with two other people. How much is it per year exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Hi, I'm looking to join Carlisle. I haven't got anyone else to join with me so far so I'll go in with two other people. How much is it per year exactly?
    fincollins wrote: »
    hey all

i want to start a group of three to go for the carlisle offer in terenure.

so basically i need 2 more people to join asap...hopefully this evening!?

let me know...or pm or whatever...my number is 0864090239

finbarr

I make three Kevin and Finbarr

The deal is €285 for a single membership until Jan 2010
    For three its €240 each until Jan 2010

I want to join today as its the LAST TWO DAYS for the €240 each offer. Then its going back up a little. Single membership is going back up to over the 300 apparently. So if we could organize a time to meet at the carlisle today i'm available and i'd be very grateful.

Best Regards,

Stephen

P.S i'll pm you both my number

EDIT:
    Or if anybody wants to join today for €240 each (€720) for 3 people offer ends today/tomorrow.

Cash in hand waiting for two others to drop me a pm with numbers. Can meet anytime this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭fincollins

I make three Kevin and Finbarr

The deal is €285 for a single membership until Jan 2010
    For three its €240 each until Jan 2010

I want to join today as its the LAST TWO DAYS for the €240 each offer. Then its going back up a little. Single membership is going back up to over the 300 apparently. So if we could organize a time to meet at the carlisle today i'm available and i'd be very grateful.

Best Regards,

Stephen

P.S i'll pm you both my number

EDIT:
    Or if anybody wants to join today for €240 each (€720) for 3 people offer ends today/tomorrow.

Cash in hand waiting for two others to drop me a pm with numbers. Can meet anytime this evening.

Beware that they tend to chat a bit of pooh when it comes to the offer expiration dates etc. The last time i was in there, which was over three weeks ago, the €720 for 3 people thing was finishing that wednesday (10th of december, I have the sheet of paper and everything to prove it :)), and by all accounts the exact same offer is still there, they are just trying to scare us into joining. But dont worry, if ye guys can hang tough until monday evening on the 5th of Jan, then I will join there and then. Id join now, only im at home in cork till then! But i will defo join on the 5th...I need to!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Grand ya have my number Finbarr when your back in Dublin give us a shout.

Hopefully we will have heard from kevin by then or have one more by then. I'm sure your right about the deals will be still there in a couple days with a bit of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pahadia

Any deals in Northwood Gym now a days ?

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

Did it today 4 for 950 thanks to Dublinstiofán. Great deal. We arrived with just 3 and there was someone at the counter signing up on her own so we grabbed her and saved her over 60!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭sosh

if any1 wants to avail of the 3 for 2 offer, thats 3 people for 240 each please pm me

Sosh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kata2400

Hi all,
    there is a new offer for Northwood.
    4 people membership until January 2010 at 950 euro (237.50 euro each).
    We are alredy 3 and searching to fill the last place . In case you are interested please let me know.

Hoping to hear you soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 dakota2

Hi Kata2400,

I'm already a member of Northwood but memebrship is up sometime this month. Let me know if you still need someone to join to make up the 4...

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Quoi?

Myself and FinCollins are reay to join Carlisle.

Call/Text us asap please - we want to make the 3 or 4 group - I will be in Carlisle tomorrow anyway and will confirm what the current offer is. We think its 4 people for €950.

085 7070343

Hi Kata2400/Sosh,
    I am interested to join Northwood.Let me know if there is still a place available in your group.

hi Phadia,

There is still space in my group, you and me makes 2, we need 1 more and its a done deal. Keep checking here to see of there is any more interest and grab 1 more person if they are interested.

I have Pm you my no.

Sosh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Does Northwood gym have squatting racks for do free weight squats? (not smith machine squats).

i was in on a joining tour a few days ago, its got the lot... very impressive gym

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Quoi?

Does Northwood gym have squatting racks for do free weight squats? (not smith machine squats).
    If its the same as Carlisle then they have all of the normal good free weights - olympic/free squats rack (4 of them), olympic/free bench press (again, 4 of them), preacher curl bars/benches (again, 4) - makes you wonder about insurance there though as this is the reason given by many other gyms for not having this equipment - i.e. its too dangerous & they cannot insure it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I'm looking to join Carlisle but can't till the 16th (pay day),if anyone needs a 4th let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kimpho

hi.. I am new to this..

have just been down to Northwood (am ex TF) and would be keen to join asap if you still need another person

hi

You can join mine and phadia's group, we have 3 now and are only looking for 1 more. PM me your no. so we can get the ball rolling

sosh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭shane0312

kata2400 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    there is a new offer for Northwood.
    4 people membership until January 2010 at 950 euro (237.50 euro each).
    We are alredy 3 and searching to fill the last place . In case you are interested please let me know.

Hoping to hear you soon.

Im joining Northwood,and would be interested in doing the group membership if you still need people to make up the 4.just let me know and I'll Pm you my phone no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kimpho

shane0312 wrote: »
    Im joining Northwood,and would be interested in doing the group membership if you still need people to make up the 4.just let me know and I'll Pm you my phone no.

Cool.. with sosh and pahadia, I think that's four of us then..

Thats cool,just need to figure out when it suits for everyone to head down and were sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 andyflannery

hey guys, along the lines of the last few messages, we have three looking for 1 more, anyone interested let me know, where lookin to join up next friday, the 16th

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 moleygunn

This is a great idea. I'm ready to join the Carlisle if anyone else wants to get together? My number is <snip> if you want to call or text. I think it'll be about €230 for a year if there's 4 of us.

Kinetic^: are you still interested in joining?

Scott

I just spoke to a friend, so there's 2 of us now. Kinetic^, if you're still interested then it's 3, so we only need one more. Happy days.

kimpho wrote: »
    Cool.. with sosh and pahadia, I think that's four of us then..

Do we have a group of 4 now?When are you thinking of joining?

My apology folks...I have already joined Northwood with another group...Sosh I send you PM yesterday...Good luck to all of you...

Thanks for the PM, kinetic. There's 3 of us now. If there's a 4th we can sign up on Friday 16th. Any takers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Myself and a friend are looking for two others to join Carlisle if anyones interested?

Advertisement