Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazine subscription

• 02-09-2019 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi

Looking to get a subscription to a motor home magazine. Which is the best one and do they deliver to Ireland monthly?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

MMM is the big one but it's 70% ads, secondhand smoke and opinion pieces.
    They all are really.

Which motorhome is a good bit cheaper delivered to Ireland.

You could consider a digital subscription too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

If you join your local library (for free!) and get the RB app (bit of work to sign up etc.) you can read some magazines on that. There's one called Practical Motorhome and Practical Caravan. Seem to be more about locations, trips you should take etc rather than about motorhomes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭cwboy

MMM is the big one but it's 70% ads, secondhand smoke and opinion pieces.
    They all are really.

Which motorhome is a good bit cheaper delivered to Ireland.

You could consider a digital subscription too.

Thanks. It's for my dad so print would be the better option. Will check out those two. Have the RB app myself from the library. Great option. Might try get him to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭IAmChrisByrne

I subscribe to Practical Motorhome and I like the format.

I went for the digital edition (much bigger saving) as I have a large screen iPad.

You can get the print and digital edition and can make some nice savings if you subscribe for longer.

https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/prm/?utm_source=mfm&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_campaign=10078&clickid=URV1OgUc%3AxyJTHewUx0Mo3E2UklSnuQv50ieRc0&irgwc=1

Advertisement