Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft beginners gun/pack?

• 28-06-2019 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been thinking about buying an airsoft gun recently. Can anyone recommend a beginners gun or pack?

Looking online, I'm leaning towards a sniper or AEG rifle - but don't know where to start though.
    I don't want to fork out for something that could end up in the back of closet gathering dust in a few months time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Darren5001

Hi there ive an svd there if intrested. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Don't bother with a sniper starting out you will be out gunned and our ranged fairly easy making your first few games less than enjoyable.

Have a look at our adverts section in this forum and have a look at some of the guns for sale - many start out with some variation of the M4/16 cheap enough and very easily adapted to your own style ,

First thing I would do if you cannot get to a retailer get to a site and rent a gun for the first few times and get a feel for what you like , that way you can try before committing to something you might not like or turn into a dust gather

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bjwcleary

Go to taiwangun get a cheap gun package there will include everything you need to get started for small money then when you're hooked like the rest of us you'll sell a kidney for a cool upgraded gun

Advertisement