Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LED Bulb - IKEA

Options
  • 24-11-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭

Free LED bulb for anyone who will turn up to collect it.
    Offer expires 29 Nov.

FREE LED LIGHTBULB

30 November 2013,10:00-13:00, DUBLIN
    (Latest date for Registration: 29 November 2013)
    As part of the IKEA FAMILY Better Living Fair taking place on November 30th, IKEA FAMILY members have the chance to get 1 FREE LED bulb in store between 10am - 1pm. IKEA FAMILY members must register here to get a FREE bulb and bring their confirmation email in store to the bulb pick up point on the day.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/store/dublin/special_offers

“Roll it back”

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

ozmo wrote: »
    Free LED bulb for anyone who will turn up to collect it.
    Offer expires 29 Nov.

FREE LED LIGHTBULB

30 November 2013,10:00-13:00, DUBLIN
    (Latest date for Registration: 29 November 2013)
    As part of the IKEA FAMILY Better Living Fair taking place on November 30th, IKEA FAMILY members have the chance to get 1 FREE LED bulb in store between 10am - 1pm. IKEA FAMILY members must register here to get a FREE bulb and bring their confirmation email in store to the bulb pick up point on the day.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/store/dublin/special_offers

nice one bought 2 of them last week for me landing lights so gonna go back up for a free one .

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Which bulb is it?

Which bulb is it?

e27 400 lumen led bulb

got 5 of them for free this morning in ikea e27 screw in cap 6.3w 2700k and 400 lumens . place was packed this morning with people quing up to get these bulbs , thanks op nice to get something for free

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭ozmo

Got a couple myself at 3pm - no q getting them
    - giving them to anyone even without prebooking - normal busy big q at checkouts though.

Was hoping I could get normal bayonet caps - Now I have to find something that takes screw in bulbs... ummmm... doh. nothing :/

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement

ozmo wrote: »
    Got a couple myself at 3pm - no q getting them
    - giving them to anyone even without prebooking - normal busy big q at checkouts though.

Was hoping I could get normal bayonet caps - Now I have to find something that takes screw in bulbs... ummmm... doh. nothing :/

buy some b22 - e27 adaptors they cost 2 euro 50 in a electrical wholesalers shop . or on ebay for around 1 euro 20 plus postage .
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/B22-E27-Bayonet-Screw-Lamp-Light-Bulb-Socket-Base-Cap-Converter-Adaptor-Holder-/320925653829

Advertisement