Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beta Keys - Infinite Crisis

• 02-10-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi

I have a beta key for infinite crysis if someone is interested contact me in pm

Infinite Crysis - it's a moba arround DC Comics univers

Cheers
    crakage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 west.steven

I have one too

TCY9D7E43RW339WCEZPT9WA39

Comes with 3000 Crisis Coins and 9000 Merit (whatever that means)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 crakage

I just played one game it's Like LOL dominion, I didn't took time to read the skill of the heroes, the game is fluid it's just wired to discover a new moba ( I only play lol for 1 year), but it will be a f2p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Have a key if anyone wants it. Quite good game if you're a MOBAhead

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I'll take it if you still have it m8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Id like one if theres on going spare :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Would also be interested if there's a key

Advertisement