Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DotA 2

• 13-01-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8 Dan178

In DotA 2 do you control one guy or the whole team?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 TheSheepz

You control one hero. If somebody leaves the game you can command their hero as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dan178

Thanks for answering :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 LeBumper

Don't forget that you can control Roshan in some instances!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 SpidermanFTW

LeBumper wrote: »
    Don't forget that you can control Roshan in some instances!!!!
    Yeah, it's pretty easy to initiate, I hear. Using him effectively, on the other hand...he's pretty underpowered ATM. Valve need to get their sh*t together and buff him up.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to initiate, I hear. Using him effectively, on the other hand...he's pretty underpowered ATM. Valve need to get their sh*t together and buff him up.

**** no, he's ****ing over powered as tits.
    For some bitch ass reason he's invulnerable when he's out of his mother ****ing pit, so he can pretty much **** up towers.

• Advertisement

Lol wat a n00b. have you even played a game of DotA before, or r u some LOL freak who tinks he can usesoem big boy terms and act liek he knos what he's talkin about?

Do soem proper research next time, looser.

****in' dumb ****, you retarded. ****in lol fag go suck a dick. Go ****ing feed as a ****ing support or some **** you dumbass

LOL, umad bro? taht thing isad bout Lol really put u off, bet u dont even kniow wat champs are the ADcarries in DOTA.

****ing no ****ing ad in ****ing dota you piece of ****. i bet you build ****ing tristana with a ****ing bloodstone you bitch.

Hells yeah, Guess I was wrong you do kno something about Dota then.

• Advertisement

LOL JK, YOU N00B JERKBAG. I know that tristana is a DOTA Champ, and bloodstone is a LOL item.

u a bitch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Is this real? lol

What the **** is wrong with people

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

What the **** is wrong with people

DotA 2013

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Banned and locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement