Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Law Firm Milkrounds 20/21

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Fe1forthefun

law987 wrote: »
    Ya the form asked when you want to start, but in my interview there they said we are full until 2023

How did it go? Was it a long interview? Hope it went well for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭law987

How did it go? Was it a long interview? Hope it went well for you!

No very short less than 20 mins! Informal chat about the application from really and they said at start there won't be any technical questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭IgoPAP

A lot of firms seem to be full for 2021/2022 and are recruiting from 2023 onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Fe1taker2020

Anyone hear anything from other law firms?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jeremiah25

IgoPAP wrote: »
    A lot of firms seem to be full for 2021/2022 and are recruiting from 2023 onwards.

There were a few advertising for the 2021 intake which I applied for. However, DE was only of those and they are seemingly full for 2021 now. Others could be the same!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Beatriz2020

Haven’t heard from BW/DE either... Should I be assuming they’re just slow to issue PFOs?

Haven’t heard from BW/DE either... Should I be assuming they’re just slow to issue PFOs?

I saw from a thread last year that some firms send out PFOs as late as December - after the offers. They might be waiting to ensure they get enough candidates to fill their positions first in case they need to revisit applications.

Anyone hear from Fieldfisher?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 musicmanual123

Any word from MHC, Arthur Cox or McCanns ? time is going by all the same ... ://

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Beatriz2020

Anyone hear from Fieldfisher?

I rang Fieldfisher this evening. They’re still in the process of reviewing applications. She said they received hundreds this year!

• Advertisement

Don't they always receive hundreds?

Eversheds said their applications were up 70% this year, maybe because A&L and William Fry aren't hiring

Did anyone apply to Dechert?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭rightytighty

Did anyone apply to Dechert?

I did. Think I read on an email or somewhere in the grad rec section that they intend to be back to people within 10 days

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭caius97

Any word from MHC, Arthur Cox or McCanns ? time is going by all the same ... ://

I contacted Arthur Cox who said that they will be issuing responses to all candidates by the end of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lawwwsad18649

Anyone heard back from byrne wallace on round 2 interviews?

Anyone heard back from byrne wallace on round 2 interviews?

I only have my round 1 today! What was it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lawwwsad18649

I only have my round 1 today! What was it like?

Not sure how I did! But they were friendly!

I am wondering how they are going to narrow people down if they have so many interviews back to back. I feel like parts of my application aren't super strong and its hard to make up for that over a video interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 toby_mc

Mccann PFO's are out! My first ever PFO for me. Does anyone know if they give feedback on applications?

• Advertisement

toby_mc wrote: »
    Mccann PFO's are out! My first ever PFO for me. Does anyone know if they give feedback on applications?

They give feedback after an interview rejection, but not for application rejection I think because they get so many.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dliodoir2020

Just got a PFO from McCanns, anyone hear from Arthur Cox yet?

Arthur cox group interviews just out

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dliodoir2020

Arthur cox group interviews just out

Anyone get a PFO from them yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭FE1new

Nope, heard nothing from them at all.

Has anyone heard from RDJ? It's been a while since applications closed...

Also anyone know when Matheson will open applications?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 arubamuuu

I've also heard nothing from them yet.

Have heard nothing from Arthur cox as of yet.

• Advertisement

caius97 wrote: »
    Also anyone know when Matheson will open applications?

I emailed Matheson and they said applications are opening on the 19th November!

Advertisement