Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Division 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭CJC86

Damn close game against decies patriots. I got lucky that Stewart was inactive. I think I'll hold on now, since I've a few points to come from Janikowski. Good game this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭robluvshandegg

If Fred Jackson hadn't gotten broken by Landry then I would've been home free!! Now reports are saying he's out for 3-4 weeks!! DISASTER!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Guffy

I need a rb lads. Doesn't need to a stud but please make offers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭decies

CJC86 wrote: »
    Damn close game against decies patriots. I got lucky that Stewart was inactive. I think I'll hold on now, since I've a few points to come from Janikowski. Good game this week.
    Well played sir i picked the wrong QB between luck and RG3 have switched them now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭decies

Actually that was for another fantasy team lol

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »

If I wasn't so light on backup RBs I'd be on that like a shot. I got drafting RBs a bit too late, so I don't have great depth there. You've got a couple of receivers who I like the look of though. (of who I imagine you might be willing to trade)

If I wasn't so light on backup RBs I'd be on that like a shot. I got drafting RBs a bit too late, so I don't have great depth there. You've got a couple of receivers who I like the look of though. (of who I imagine you might be willing to trade)

Yip seriously week at rb so anyone but Ryan available

A titanic 2.24 from Cutler last night. Don't know why I didn't start Schaub...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭boccy23

What team are you?

Aille cows

• Advertisement

How bout Isaac Redman for Justin Blackmon?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Realalemadrid

Great to get "WD Forte" on the board after a gut-wrenching narrow loss last week - can't see my team troubling the play-off spots at this rate though - mid 80's both weeks.

Great to get "WD Forte" on the board after a gut-wrenching narrow loss last week - can't see my team troubling the play-off spots at this rate though - mid 80's both weeks.

Disaster week for me. Cutler gets me next to nothing, then Hernandez gets injured before he touches a ball. Hope there's an upturn in fortunes coming next week. 0-3 across my leagues this week, after 3-0 last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Was dead sure that I had lost this week going into Monday Night down 30+ points with McGahee and Gonzalez left to play. Two huge performances and I get a win by .88 of a point.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Lucky enough in the end to sneak a first win after week 2, even after forgetting to swap Gates out of the lineup. Amendola & Spiller really saved my ass!

For some reason they've credited Brown's fumble recovery as a passing TD for Roethlisberger... I don't know what the story is there...

Duno how I got through week 3 win this week should put me in very good stead for promotion!!

Duno how I got through week 3 win this week should put me in very good stead for promotion!!

As I mentioned above, no idea why Big Ben got 4 of his points... Anyway, Cutler's screwed me for 2 weeks now, and I've no idea how Sidney Rice couldn't get 40 yards against the Packers secondary.

Also, I'm convinced Belichick hates fantasy owners. Why else would Woodhead get so many touches more than Ridley?

As I mentioned above, no idea why Big Ben got 4 of his points... Anyway, Cutler's screwed me for 2 weeks now, and I've no idea how Sidney Rice couldn't get 40 yards against the Packers secondary.

Also, I'm convinced Belichick hates fantasy owners. Why else would Woodhead get so many touches more than Ridley?

Pretty sure I played whoever had Eli at qb

Oops, ignore that so...

• Advertisement

:-P ya gota love a bad beat all the same;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

At the bloody All-Ireland yesterday so completely forgot to change my team until I was driving home and by then it was too late. Left Kevin Kolb (21) on the bench for Shaun Hill (0) and of course I lost by 20.

Gutted!

Was leading by 22 points with only Bears D to go for Chain Reaction.

They scored 24 and I lost by 1.16 point. Thats 12 yards throughout the team. 12 bloody yards. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭robluvshandegg

boccy23 wrote: »
    Gutted!

Was leading by 22 points with only Bears D to go for Chain Reaction.

They scored 24 and I lost by 1.16 point. Thats 12 yards throughout the team. 12 bloody yards. :mad:
    I would personally like to thank Tony Romo and the cowboys offense for making this happen. 5 picks! 2 returned for TDs! I thought i had no chance after Brady and Chandler posted huge scores, but the Bears did it!! GOOOOO BEAAARRRRS!

I would personally like to thank Tony Romo and the cowboys offense for making this happen. 5 picks! 2 returned for TDs! I thought i had no chance after Brady and Chandler posted huge scores, but the Bears did it!! GOOOOO BEAAARRRRS!

Its all part of the fun of it. Even when on the wrong side. Agonised over Chandler over Witten. He goes off and I had chalked up a win.

Well played sir!

TRADE BLOCK (The Islanders)
    RB Donald Brown
    RB Ryan Williams

Two starting RB's available. Am looking for an upgrade at QB from Andrew Luck/Kevin Kolb

Will entertain any reasonable offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

TRADE BLOCK (The Islanders)
    RB Donald Brown
    RB Ryan Williams

Two starting RB's available. Am looking for an upgrade at QB from Andrew Luck/Kevin Kolb

Will entertain any reasonable offers.

As a straight up trade a decent QB for a non-producing "starter" isn't great value.

How about Williams and Lloyd for Fitzpatrick and Shonn Greene?

BizzyC wrote: »
    As a straight up trade a decent QB for a non-producing "starter" isn't great value.

How about Williams and Lloyd for Fitzpatrick and Shonn Greene?

No thanks man, not looking to get rid of any other players, only the QBs and RBs I have available to get a QB. Unless I get a really good offer

Why don't people use the actual Trading Block on the NFL website? That way we can all quickly see what other people need, and who they're willing to offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Why don't people use the actual Trading Block on the NFL website? That way we can all quickly see what other people need, and who they're willing to offer.

Well I'll throw Fitzpatrick up there for anyone in need of a top 10 scoring QB.

I need an upgrade at WR/RB.

Advertisement