Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Dynasty League

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Oh that's fine so, I dont mind - I was thinking for a minute there was only around 5 bench spots, don't mind me! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hi guys really wana get into a dynasty league so gona start one altogether. Only problem is I don't really have time to research the rules I should put in.

Cheeky I know but any chance some one could post the final set of rules ye decided on for me to rob:-/

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Yeah Gufc Ill grab some screenshots for you now, edit them into this post

edit: actually just PMd you

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jimmyrabbit88

hi Gufc21 if you are setting up a dynasty league and looking for players count me in plz would love to play one of these leagues could halp a little too if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Guffy

Sound jimmy will have a look at it tomorrow see if I can get it going. Only prob I can invisage is the draft.

I'm on shift work atm doin 12 hour shifts till wed, I can forward the rules to you if you'd like to be the cm? Get it up and running like. I know I can get a few km join from other places if you start a new post here too maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 jimmyrabbit88

cool ya i could give it a go i guess if you could foreward me them rules have opened a new tread also on the subject

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056733136

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Am looking forward to the draft tonight lads. Massively under-prepared as been away for a week and a half on holidays with no internet access so some last minute cramming ahead after work this evening.
    Cya later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

There is a big chance I miss tonights draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

CoachTO wrote: »
    There is a big chance I miss tonights draft.

if you miss this one then you'll also miss the college one as well. Sucks

if you miss this one then you'll also miss the college one as well. Sucks

Should scrape home for most of the college one will have a family member boot up the laptop so its on when i get in the door :D I originally hoped to be home by 9 and no dice. Going to see if the ESPN app is any better than the NFL one at doing drafts. If it is I might get in on the draft.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Should scrape home for most of the college one will have a family member boot up the laptop so its on when i get in the door :D I originally hoped to be home by 9 and no dice. Going to see if the ESPN app is any better than the NFL one at doing drafts. If it is I might get in on the draft.

I can see the dynasty one going on for more than an hour (35 rounds) so you may get the end of that one too (get all your sleepers in)

Draft lobby is open boys, let the games begin :)

One hour to go, the leagues draft app has opened if you want to join in advance and also the order has been randomized

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Is the last pick in the first round not supposed to have the first in the 2nd? Or am I missing something altogether.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

it says this on the league page:

"Please be aware that keeper rounds in your draft don’t snake. Once your league has completed its keeper selections, the draft will snake from that round on."

Masked Man wrote: »
    Is the last pick in the first round not supposed to have the first in the 2nd? Or am I missing something altogether.

That's what I thought too. Looks like it's linear instead of snake. Massive disadvantage to anyone who's picking later in the first.

So our draft isn't snaking.

Great. I got 12th! Least I have something to blame a horrible draft on.

adrian522 wrote: »
    it says this on the league page:

"Please be aware that keeper rounds in your draft don’t snake. Once your league has completed its keeper selections, the draft will snake from that round on."
    What does that mean :confused: should I change anything?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

No idea, seems to say the first 25 picks will be sequential and the last 5 will be snake, doesn't make much sense to me.

Don't see what you can do as youve set the draft type to snake.

Change it to a snake draft. The fact we have no keepers right now that makes no sense and **** Android tablets and Iphones/Ipads neither allow drafting on the ESPN FF app. Of course Apple and their ****ness wont allow log in on a web and im having difficulties on my Android tab also. Looking grim for me.

• Advertisement

Change it to a snake draft. The fact we have no keepers right now that makes no sense and **** Android tablets and Iphones/Ipads neither allow drafting on the ESPN FF app. Of course Apple and their ****ness wont allow log in on a web and im having difficulties on my Android tab also. Looking grim for me.

it is set to snake draft though

No idea, seems to say the first 25 picks will be sequential and the last 5 will be snake, doesn't make much sense to me.

It's set for 25 keepers.

Masked Man wrote: »
    It's set for 25 keepers.

I was about to say that. You need to remove the 2012 keeper rules setting. As we dont have keepers.

This needs to go:

Use Keepers for 2012 Season: Yes
    2012 Keepers Per Team: 25
    2012 Keeper Lock Date: Lock One Hour Before Draft

I was about to say that. You need to remove the 2012 keeper rules setting. As we dont have keepers.

This needs to go:

Use Keepers for 2012 Season: Yes
    2012 Keepers Per Team: 25
    2012 Keeper Lock Date: Lock One Hour Before Draft

All the options have been greyed out, presumably because the draft thing has opened....including the draft time and settings :mad:

Can you postpone the draft and then amend the settings?

It messes the whole draft going from linear to snake

adrian522 wrote: »
    Can you postpone the draft and then amend the settings?

No because all draft settings have been greyed out can't even change date or anything

Got it under the LM tools, had to move draft to 21:45 so the locktime went away, apologies and should be sorted now.

Good stuff Charlie!

• Advertisement

UCD AFC wrote: »
    Got it under the LM tools, had to move draft to 21:45 so the locktime went away, apologies and should be sorted now.

Cool, hopefully will be ok this time...

Advertisement