Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MilSim Night Op- Sunday 1st of May

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Yep was brilliant, sorry I had to leave early. My mate loved it aswell, just tought it was too hard for him to see during the night, dont know what he was expecting haha

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Sharpe88

First milsim I've played. Really enjoyed it! Loved the part I played as US medic, really made the game feel real. Lots of fun, only down side was having to head off before the end. Will defiantly be back for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

A big THANK YOU to all who attended this night op..... great bunch of players and good numbers to.

I'll let Harvey give the debrief as this was his baby;) and I have to say I taught him well:p:p:p

Our next night op is on Sunday the 5th of June.... details to follow soon;)

Bren:)

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

First of all I'd like to thank all the players who attended on the night ;) Seen alot of new faces aswell as the usual ugly ones :p but overall a great turnout on the night :D

I had a good few players from both the US and MILITANT team come and say the were shocked when they encountered the sneaky MERC team that had been deployed halfway through the night ;) The MERC's managed to get the US commander and sub-commander :p

I think a few the new players we had were not expecting the game to run after 12 as a few dropped out with the good aul "work in the morning" excuse:p but fair play to them for coming out and experiencing it :D

In the end the US won 3-2 in a really close game:)

Again a big thank you to everyone who attended ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

When the rebels were attacking killhouse they should have been aloud use more than just b base to attack it, US just focused there torches on one direction and kinda made it impossible for the rebels to sneak up, if they had say C base aswell they woulda got it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    When the rebels were attacking killhouse they should have been aloud use more than just b base to attack it, US just focused there torches on one direction and kinda made it impossible for the rebels to sneak up, if they had say C base aswell they woulda got it :)

Yeah I noticed that but I said from the B base side on the hill so using the hill down not just in Bravo base :p Was doing that to avoid any crossover's while the 4 man squad moved up to A1 :)

Advertisement