Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭Esse85

Hi

Is it a divan set or a frame that you would like ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

Frame please.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Esse85 wrote: »
    Frame please.

Hi

All the frames are on our website www.bigmickey.ie

Our biggest mattress sellers are

Mid Price Vogue Ortho at 349 euro in Kingsize

Higher Price Diamond 2000 at 699 euro in Kingsize

Prices start from 99 euro to over 1000 euro for mattresses

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Pique

Do you have any leather ottoman beds in kingsize with a high (4') headboard?

We got 2 double beds last year from a local place but they can't get a Kingsize one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Morby

Curious to know if you have any super king size gas lift powered ottomans in stock or if you can source them?

Also, what mattress would you recommend? Looking for something soft, not firm or orthopaedic. Don't mind memory foam or spring or a mix of both.

Pique wrote: »
    Do you have any leather ottoman beds in kingsize with a high (4') headboard?

We got 2 double beds last year from a local place but they can't get a Kingsize one now.

If you want to WhatsApp us a picture of what you have already then we can have a look and advise. We also get custom made beds manufactured for us on a weekly basis. You can send to 086 8356888 or e mail to info@bigmickey.ie

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Advertisement

Morby wrote: »
    Curious to know if you have any super king size gas lift powered ottomans in stock or if you can source them?

Also, what mattress would you recommend? Looking for something soft, not firm or orthopaedic. Don't mind memory foam or spring or a mix of both.

Hi

We will have some in stock. Did you have a look on www.bigmickey.ie

Have a look at our Irish Beds Belvedere 1000. That has a very soft feel to it. It's twin sided without any memory foam

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Hi

You don't want anything that is too deep. A good choice could be the Breasley Junior or Easy. Junior is 125 euro and Easy is 149 euro.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Let's go for the Easy and mid sleeper, what's total cost with delivery to cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭Esse85

Hi

All the frames are on our website www.bigmickey.ie

Our biggest mattress sellers are

Mid Price Vogue Ortho at 349 euro in Kingsize

Higher Price Diamond 2000 at 699 euro in Kingsize

Prices start from 99 euro to over 1000 euro for mattresses

Thanks

Bigmickey

Hi,
    If I wanted this Royale Natural 3000 in King size.

What bed frame would I need with it?

Can you send me the direct links please?

PM sent

Esse85 wrote: »
    Hi,
    If I wanted this Royale Natural 3000 in King size.

What bed frame would I need with it?

Can you send me the direct links please?

Hi

You can basically put any kingsize frame with it. We have a Royale 3000 Kingsize in stock but our supplier just alerted us yesterday that there is a chronic shortage of springs for the bed industry at the moment. One of the big spring manufacturers in Wrexam UK went in to liquidation last week and with Covid 19 adding further problems for springs coming in from abroad, they can't guarantee much supplies going forward in the future. We carry a large stock of mattresses ourselves so are not going to be as badly off as some of our competitors but currently we only have one Royale 3000 kingsize in stock. Some Irish manufacturers that would normally quote one week for orders are now quoting eight weeks.

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement

Delivery scheduled for today.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭DubDani

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Hi BM,

Looking for a single mattress for an adult.
    Bed will be a guest bed but used by myself while on night shifts so not daily use.

Looking for suggestions from entry level to mid level price please.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Looking for a super-king. Bed/headboard/mattress.

Anything good that you'd recommend under €1,200?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jc1001

Hi, I'm looking for for a 5ft Ottoman frame-only - do you have anything in stock at the moment that it would be possible to deliver to Dublin Southside by Thursday this coming week (3rd Sept)? Thanks.

DubDani wrote: »

Working on this for you.

Thanks

Bigmickey

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Hi BM,

Looking for a single mattress for an adult.
    Bed will be a guest bed but used by myself while on night shifts so not daily use.

Looking for suggestions from entry level to mid level price please.

Cheers

Hi

The Vogue Ortho at 199 euro should do the trick I'd say. It's a really big seller. Most of our Hotel and B+B customers buy it. Is that in your budget ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

Looking for a super-king. Bed/headboard/mattress.

Anything good that you'd recommend under €1,200?

We have plenty of different ones. Ww have a job lot of high end Silentnight ones that would only cost you around 850 euro for mattress, base and headboard. Give us a call on 043 3341895 or mobile 086 8356888

Bigmickey.ie

jc1001 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for for a 5ft Ottoman frame-only - do you have anything in stock at the moment that it would be possible to deliver to Dublin Southside by Thursday this coming week (3rd Sept)? Thanks.

Should have and will look first thing in the morning so keep an eye here or call us on 086 8356888 say after 10 am to give me a chance to have a look.

Bigmickey.ie

Hi

The Vogue Ortho at 199 euro should do the trick I'd say. It's a really big seller. Most of our Hotel and B+B customers buy it. Is that in your budget ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

Thanks a mill, Its at the limit of what I wanted to spend.
    What would be a level down from this?

• Advertisement

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Thanks a mill, Its at the limit of what I wanted to spend.
    What would be a level down from this?

Marquis 175 euro

Tabby 149 euro 6 inch foam no spring

Marlborough 99 euro

Thats just a few. All in stock

Bigmickey.ie

Marquis 175 euro

Tabby 149 euro 6 inch foam no spring

Marlborough 99 euro

Thats just a few. All in stock

Bigmickey.ie

Thanks will have a look at those and get back to you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭brooklands

Hey..just wondering when would you next be delivering mattress's in the raheen area of limerick again?....would you be there once or twise in the next week or so etc?thanks.

brooklands wrote: »
    Hey..just wondering when would you next be delivering mattress's in the raheen area of limerick again?....would you be there once or twise in the next week or so etc?thanks.

Hi

We should be but if you pm us what the items that you need are the we would be better able to tell you for sure as we also use DPD for some of the smaller items.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Hi there, can you recommend a sturdy small doublebase and mattress, price with a low headboard .Thanks

Hi there, can you recommend a sturdy small doublebase and mattress, price with a low headboard .Thanks

The Vogue Ortho is our big seller. It's twin sided. Most of our Hotel and B+B customers buy it. Price for base and mattress is 399 euro. We do a deal on a headboard when buying the bed for 50 euro

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭TSQ

I am looking for zip and lock single beds that convert single into double bed. Failing this, 2x small single beds without the zip feature would do, as I can get around the zip and lock feature by using a mattress topper and adding my own brackets to the bed base. They would have to be 2’6” singles, to convert to a 5’ king Bed, but finding 2’6” adult singles in Ireland seems impossible ( only small beds are for children).

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Darrener

Hi
    Looking for a king size firm mattress with good back support.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

thebullkf wrote: »
    We are on our third (or is it 4th) mattress from Mickey - will be down again hopefully this weekend for another - can’t revommend highly enough

Hi Mickey,

We're looking to get another please and looking for recommendations.

Last time we bought a single bed frame and mattress

Sapphire Pocket 1000 memory

And the double frame and mattress.

Crystal 2000 Gel encapsulated.

Both frames were the manhattan oak with the high back.

Looking to change just the king size mattress, anything orthopedic or something you can recommend?

Thanks very much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Hi

Looking for a 2 or 3 seater sofabed please.

Advertisement