Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ashtanga Yoga Practice Group

• 30-11-2010 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Are there any self practice groups out there in Dublin ?

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Samadhi (in Cow Slip Lane or Cow Lane - near Temple Bar) is in the city and there is one on Main St in Blackrock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bonzo_k

Thanks for that. It wasnt really what I was looking for however.

Are there any practitioneers who have a regular practice and would be interested in renting out room so that they could practice together. There wouldnt be a teacher, it would be purely self practice. Perhaps some of the yoga studios offer this ? I know that a studio off Camden street used to offer this about 5 years ago or so.

Not sure how practical this would be. There probably are not the numbers and rent prices are quite high in dublin.

If anybody is interested, let me know.

D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Pembily wrote: »
    Samadhi (in Cow Slip Lane or Cow Lane - near Temple Bar) is in the city and there is one on Main St in Blackrock!
    O/T: THere's a Samadhi in Blackrock?! That would be awesome!

OP, IIRC, Yoga Rooms in Booterstown and Sunrise in Dun Laoghaire rent their rooms. I don't have any idea of prices, though. Tbh, practice groups aren't something I've ever heard much about. I'd be interested to hear if you do find one!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Hermione* wrote: »
    O/T: There's a Samadhi in Blackrock?! That would be awesome!

Yup it's opposite Cafe Java :)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kipple

bonzo_k,

Sent you a PM about this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement