Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Land Question

Options
  • 13-10-2003 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

What were the changes that took place in the system of Land Ownership in Ireland upto 1903 and what part, exactly, did Davitt play in bringing about these changes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Sounds to me that you have a history essay to do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

you could have at least rewritten the question so to make it look like your just interested in teh subject instead of copying it exactly.

christ, kids.

should find some essays and links etc.. on the leaving cert board, its right...oh, hum.

cant seem to find it since they changed all the drop down menus.
    its there somewhere [i think]. well it was there. I DIDNT DREAM IT!

yeah, i did kinda rephrase it. But really though i am interested in the topic of our battle with the landlords to own our own land. I know the facts just not great at writing essays.

If you know the facts, I mean actually know them, not have them written down, then write the bloody essay. The only way you will get good at them is if you practice!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The cheek of the youth of today. Go do your own homework you freeloadin' chancer.

Originally posted by PHB
    If you know the facts, I mean actually know them, not have them written down, then write the bloody essay. The only way you will get good at them is if you practice!!

Yeah, good adice. I spoes i'll have to get used to them sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

btw, if your in sixth year, your fooked!
    stop reading this and start writing now.

Nah im safe, i'm in 5th year. And i wrote a four page essay on it :D

if you realy want to, type up an essay and I will mark it for you, and tell you where you can improve. Im doing history in college and I knew that leaving cert marking scheme like the back of my hand.

• Advertisement

Ok thanks a million! If im wondering about an essay i've written i'll be sure to contact you!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Will u do my history leaving cert phb? :D

Depends how much you pay me :)

I can sort out some cheap grinds if you want, but tbh its a lot of effort and you really have to do the work on your own.

Advertisement