Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Farming & Forestry Photo Competition- O' Caption! My Caption!

Options
  • 03-03-2015 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭

O' Caption! My Caption!

What do we want? CAPTIONS. When do we want them? Eh....March :pac:

Take a photo or use an existing one of your own/your wifes/your cats/your kids and add a caption to either tie it all together or create an entirely different context.

Being as hilarious as possible is encouraged :)

For example-

Ye may take me balls, but you'll never take me freedom!!
    hwUPxsbl.jpg

Guidelines-
    • Photo must be your own image i.e. taken by you or a family member.
    • Photo should conform to the monthly theme
    • You may enter more than once (within reason though, not 100 photos please!)
    • No chat/banter on this thread please, if there is, I'll just move it to farming chit chat..
    • Even if the theme isn't strictly farming related, we would like to see the photos to have some tie to farming.
    • No naughty pictures please (Captions.....eh, I'll leave ye to decide the suitability)
    • Final winners will be the photo with the most 'thanks' from a single photo which can be entered any month.
      So there are lots of chances guys!
    Any questions/queries, please PM me!

January winner- Cran
    February winner- foxy farmer
    2014 entries.

Additional Info:

Uploading/embedding images from your phone

Links to hosting sites/how to resize images, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭AntrimGlens

Kovu, Can you do your thing it might need enlarged too.

Slightly awkward one AG :D
    Click here and zoom to read- Below is just the image in full.

Ok Left to right :D

Bull 1- What the fook are you wearing?
    Bull 2- Right lads, you know the plan. I get the first belt at him.
    Bull 3- Eh...I was just having a piss. Honest I really was
    Bull 4- Benjy for fook sake, you're playing full back, stay in your position will ya.
    Bull 5- I remember this fecker, he called me a ginger last time we played. You're dead.
    Bull 6- Did someone say something about Charollais being growthy. Sure he's tiny.

Ram- Oi Vantastic, what sort of a name is that you half French poof? You're nothing but a bunch of frozen sperm, the whole lot of ye.
    xNJGfXCl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Casablanca goes Country.
    Of all the John Deeres in all the townlands in all the world she had to lay her eggs in mine.

ijA2gIyl.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

French kissin in the USA.

voiisSLl.jpg

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,133 ✭✭✭✭Base price

The older F&F posters will understand
    Who loves ya, baby?

ZSAw3A9l.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

This months winner is blue 5000 with 17 likes. Well done blue!

April competition coming shortly.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Advertisement
Advertisement